Minneapolis Airports' Refunding Aimed at Aiding Northwest Airlines
- Tucson Airport Authority to Sell $35M to Up Competition. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32517, p6
The article reports on the plan by the Tucson Airport Authority Inc. to sell $35 million of subordinated-lien revenue bonds. The move was part of the company's plan to enhance its ability to compete with its large rival to the northwest, the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The bond...
- Indianapolis Airport Agency Launches Expansion Plan With $145 Million Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p4
Reports on plans by the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indiana, regarding the issue of $145 million of airport revenue bonds. Details of the deal according to its co-manager; Lead manager and financial adviser on the deal highlighted; Cost estimates for an additional terminal at the airport.
- Small Illinois Airport Leverages PFCs, May Signal New Trend. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p3
Reports on the plans of the Bloomington-Normal Airport Authority in Illinois to price $ 14 million of bonds solely backed by passenger facility charges (PFC) proceeds in order to pave the way for other regional airports to leverage PFC. Issuance of a stand-alone PFC-backed bond by regional...
- DFW officials foresee little fallout from love field fight. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p24
Focuses on the confidence of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport officials of getting the joint revenue bonds in Dallas,Texas. Concerns of investors on the airport owner feuds; Contribution of bond on airport operation; Impact of lawsuits of Love Field on investors decision.
- Flint, Mich., airport offering to include ACA-backed bonds. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;04/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30614, p30
Presents information on bond offerings from Flint, Michigan-based Bishop International Airport Authority. Airport revenue bonds insured by ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.; General obligation bonds insured by Ambac Assurance Corp.; Purpose of the issue; Sale date; Underwriter; Bond counsel.
- Airport, architects cut deal to cut costs. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;10/4/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p49
The article reports that the Wayne County Airport Authority brokered a deal with Gensler in Detroit, Michigan and Dearborn-based Ghafari Co., the two architectural firms designing the new north terminal at Detroit Metropolitan Airport, to reduce development costs and avoid a conflict with eight...
- Next-Generation Video Systems Come to Airports' Rescue. // Airport Security Report;10/19/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p1
The article deals with the effort by airport directors to explore the potential for intelligent video (IV) to help limit security responses which can cost airports and airlines large amount of money. The root causes of costly public-safety responses are explained. The features of the IV are...
- Troubled Victorville, Calif. Airport Authority Defaults on Bonds Again. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;9/20/2013, p2
The article reports that Southern California Logistics Airport Authority in Victorville, California has filed a disclosure notice on September 17, 2013 after defaulting on its bonds by missing a 1.2 million U.S. dollars payment in June 2013. Topics discussed include a lawsuit filed by the U.S....
- Indy Airport Authority to Sell $400M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p1
The article announces that the Indianapolis Airport Authority will sell tax-exempt revenue bonds in its fourth series of debt issues in Indiana. The proceeds will be used to finance a major 1.3 billion-dollar capital improvement program at the Indianapolis International Airport. The Indianapolis...