Manifest Destiny for SWS
- The Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p6
Reports on the developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of December 18, 2001. Change of office space by SWS Securities Inc.; Appointment of sales executives in SWS Securities; Reasons behind the change in office space by the MuniCenter, an electronic bond trading platform specializing...
- People: Prudential's Muni Research Head Makes the Move to SWS Securities. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p25
Reports the appointment of Gary Binkiewicz to the position of senior vice president and director of fixed-income research by the SWS Securities in New York City. Research specialization of Binkiewicz; Work experiences of Binkiewicz; Education background.
- SWS FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. Gioia, Bob // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p81
Presents information on SWS Financial Services Inc. Services offered by the company; Information on its sister company, SWS Securities; Benefits of the firm for independent representatives.
- EnvestNet, SWS in Separate-Account Pact. // American Banker;8/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 147, p11
Reports on the alliance between EnvestNet and SWS Securities Inc., an investment company based in Dallas, Texas. Internet-based EnvestNet's provision of managed accounts and investment technology for financial advisers of SWS.
- Midwest. // Traders Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 191, p8
Reports on the hiring of ex-Tucker Anthony Sutro traders by SWS Securities to expand its institutional coverage in the Midwest as of January 2002. Components of the company's regional office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Position of Donald Hultgren at SWS.
- HEAVYWEIGHTS. Hintze, John // Securities Industry News;Summer2004 Supp, p6
Reports on the use of core books-and-records software from Comprehensive Software Systems (CSS) by brokerage investors. Investment firms that are planning to implement the books-and-records back-office software; Use of the back-office software by SWS Securities Inc.; Function of a model of...
- Two health companies lead state on Inc. 500. SOULE, ALEXANDER // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/5/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p6
The article reports that Connecticut companies on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing firms are led by Advanced BioHealing Inc. and Health Plan One LLC.
- Riverplace Realty. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p1
The article offers information on the opening of a new location of Riverplace Realty, a business establishment at the Whitney Dam in Laguna Park in Texas.
- Snippets: AROUND AFRICA THIS MONTH. // African Business;Jun2013, Issue 398, p4
The article offers news briefs related Africa including business expansion of U.S. hamburger chain Burger King, Angolan customers in Portugal's luxury retail market, and International Business Machines Corp.'s (IBM) first IBM Innovation Centre in Nairobi.