COLORADO: Arvada's Authority
- Maputo Corridor changing lives. // Finance Week;03/10/2000, p46
Discusses the economic benefits of the toll road project in the Maputo Development Corridor initiative in Maputo, Mozambique. Potential increase in tourist arrivals; Features of the project.
- Plan for P3-Funded Illiana Toll Road Advances. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33998, p1
The article informs that the U.S. state Illinois-based regional planning committee voted to include the project of the state to build a 1.3 billion U.S. dollars toll road through public private partnerships in the area's long-range plan.
- New Hampshire to Refund Turnpike Debt . McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p4
Reports on the sale of insured revenue bonds to refund turnpike debt in New Hampshire. Estimated sales of revenue bonds; Measures taken by the state government to control the turnpike debt; Deals for the sale of revenue bonds.
- The Economic Impact of the 'Luxury Road.' Scarry, Donald M. // njbiz;1/1/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p10
Discusses the impact of the New Jersey Turnpike highway on the state's economy. Benefits offered by the highway to the residents of New Jersey; Economic development brought by the highway; Total number of vehicles that used the highway in 2001. INSET: FOR WHOM THE TOLL RISES.
- Moody's Expects Rise in Number of Toll Roads. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;9/12/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33978, p1
The article focuses on a report of the U.S.-based rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc, which predicts an increase in toll roads and toll supported projects in the U.S. in 2013.
- The theory behind road tolls. Fairlie, Simon // Ecologist;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p213
Examines the British Department of Transport's plan to institute toll roads to solve traffic congestion. Accounting for the costs of traffic congestion; Problems with congestion pricing; Benefits for information technology, motor and construction industries; Options. INSETS: The global...
- Local councils challenge East West Link. FREDMAN, NICK // Green Left Weekly;7/30/2014, Issue 1018, p8
The article informs that the Moreland Council, Australia has decided to take legal action against Victorian state government as of July18, 2014 against proposed East West Link, a proposed tollway that will affect the community business in Moreland.
- WOULD YOU BUY A BRIDGE FROM THIS MAN? Mclean, Bethany; Burke, Doris; Neering, Patricia // Fortune International (Europe);10/1/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p74
The article focuses on the work of Allan Moss, chief executive officer of the Macquarie Bank, that has made infrastructure funding a prosperous business. Around the world, governments are selling off pieces of infrastructure, including bridges and toll roads, to raise civic funds. The Macquarie...
- Florida Toll Roads Manage Growth: Fitch. // Bond Buyer;03/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30839, p2
Cites a report by Fitch IBCA Inc. showing that the extension of the highway system in Florida is an outgrowth of the state's population and economic expansion. Increasing responsibility on the state's toll road authorities; Outstanding debt of toll road authorities.