The Trading Floor
- Monday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;8/3/2015, p1
A statistics is presented which shows the government data which includes Securities Prices, Municipal Bond and the MuniCenter list.
- Straight-Through Processing Eyed as Online Platforms Settle In. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p13A
Reports on the online platforms of trade municipal bonds based from The Bond Market Association in the U.S. Utilization of straight-through processing by the MuniCenter for allowing platforms to facilitate the trading process with minimal manual intervention; Significance of the trend to focus...
- Manifest Destiny for SWS. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31289, p1
Focuses on expansion plans of SWS Securities Inc. of Dallas, Texas. Formation of SWS Securities; Corporate acquisitions undertaken by SWS Securities.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 28/32 to yield 2.27, up 13/3230-year: 100 18/32 to yield 2.97, up 27/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 12/32, up 4/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/26) Total: $15.558 billion, up $7.077 billionCompetitive: $3.523 billion, up $284.2...
- MuniCenter Tweaks Online Service to Boost Buy-Side Business. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;1/12/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32297, p7
The article reports that MuniCenter has made changes in its on-line fixed-income trading system to offer greater portfolio management capability to its customers. In 2005, overall par volume on MuniCenter grew 29% from that in 2004. The new enhancements allow users to better monitor their...
- Platforms Stand to Gain From Market Change. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32902, p1
The article reports on the trend in the municipal market in the U.S. where some firms are pricing bonds to sell in the primary and keeping fewer securities on their own books. This results to the firms' turning to the electronic trading platforms to provide inventory. Tom Vales of MuniCenter...
- Friday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34244, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 103 27/32 to yield 1.82, down 17/3230-year: 111 29/32 to yield 2.44, down 27/32 Municipal BondIndex 129 3/32, down 4/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/20) Total: $12.534 billion, up $351.3 millionCompetitive: $4.751 billion, up $339.3...
- People: Prudential's Muni Research Head Makes the Move to SWS Securities. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p25
Reports the appointment of Gary Binkiewicz to the position of senior vice president and director of fixed-income research by the SWS Securities in New York City. Research specialization of Binkiewicz; Work experiences of Binkiewicz; Education background.
- SWS FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. Gioia, Bob // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p81
Presents information on SWS Financial Services Inc. Services offered by the company; Information on its sister company, SWS Securities; Benefits of the firm for independent representatives.