- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p15
Presents information on corporate activities of companies operating in Louisiana or otherwise of interest to readers in New Orleans. Security and Exchange Commission filings; Intention in selling restricted securities; Business proposals.
- The Week in Review. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p21
Presents news on business developments in Louisiana as of July 21, 2003. Release of the second-quarter 2003 income of Louisiana-based companies; Resignation of Anil Raj as chief operating officer of VT Halter Marine Inc.; Management service agreement between Entergy Nuclear and the Nebraska...
- from the editor. // Review of Business;Winter2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p2
Introduces a series of articles on business issues.
- The new business realities of the twenty-first century. Steingraber, Fred G. // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p2
Focuses on the components of the changes shaping business in the twenty-first century. Globalization; Supply chain integration; Technology convergence.
- Export. // Credit Management;Feb99, p20
Presents news items related to business as of February 1999. Trading in the euro; Conference held by British-China Business Council; Future export events.
- Center of All Evil? // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;Nov2001, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p40
Focuses on the misconception of some people on commerce. Attitude of professionals toward their jobs; Contributions made by employers to victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States; Information on the daily activities of employees.
- Chambers of Commerce Events. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p34
The article presents information on various developments related to several chamber of commerce in the U.S. Some of them are, Amenia Chamber of Commerce, Columbia County Chamber of Commerce, Greenwood Lake Chamber of Commerce, New Paltz Regional Chamber of Commerce, and others. The article...
- WWW: open for business. // Accountancy;Aug1997, Vol. 120 Issue 1248, p55
Focuses on the requirement for companies to issue proxy forms. Rules related to instrument of proxy; Discussion of the case 'Peel v London and North Western Rail Co.'
- Global watch. McClenahen, John S. // Industry Week/IW;09/15/97, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p112
Reports on developments in global business and commerce as of September 15, 1997. Includes Russian President Boris Yeltsin's urging for a clean privatization process; British Minister for Trade and Competitiveness in Europe David Simon's agreement to sell his stock in British Petroleum Co.;...