DWR Holds 2d Retail Investor Parley Before Next Week's Sale
- State has drought contingency plan. Richardson, Len // California Farmer;Jan2011, Vol. 294 Issue 1, p7
Information about topics discussed at the Water Year 2011 workshop of the California Department of Water Resources in San Diego on November 17, 2010 is presented.
- California Water Plan: 2009. Yonemura, Randy; Davis-King, Shelly // News from Native California;Fall2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p17
The article reports that the Department of Water Resources (DWR) in California and California Indians have formed the Tribal Communication Committee (TCC), allowing for tribal involvement in organizing, designing and providing inputs in the water plan for 2009. Issues to be discussed include...
- California DWR Expected to Default On $4.3 Billion Wall St. Bridge Loan. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31241, p3
Reports the expectation of the California Department of Water Resources to default the bridge loan from major investment firms. Negotiation between state officials on terms of loan agreement; Repayment of the general fund; Details on the dispute over the issuance of revenue anticipation warrants.
- Calif. PUC Rejects Rate Agreement. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p1
Reports the rejection of the rate agreement between California Department of Water Resources and the Public Utilities Commission. Criticisms on the terms of the agreement; Apprehensions of bankers on the rejection; Consequences to debt and bond services in the country.
- 2014 DWR 5 percent water allocation is 'wake-up call'. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;11/21/2013, p1
The article announces that the California Department of Water Resources has announced an initial allocation of five percent of requested deliveries to State Water Project contractors in calendar year 2014.
- California DWR Pays Out $387M For Power-Purchase Interim Loans. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/1/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31440, p5
Reports the payments made by the California Department of Water Resources for power-purchase interim loans. Reasons of using the money from the interim loans; Terms of payment; Interest rate on the interim loan.
- DWR Seeks $11.95 Billion Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p1
Reports the request of the Department of Water Resources to increase the amount of revenue bond issuance in California.
- California DWR Ups Deal to Nearly $12B Following PUC Nod. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p48
Reports the marketing of revenue bonds by the Department of Water Resources in California. Increase of the financial reserves; Improvement of the credit rating; Decline of the insurance fees.
- Angelides Sets the Date. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the sale of variable-rate power revenue bonds by the Department of Water Resources in California. Amount of the bonds; Schedule on the sale; Lead underwriter of the sale.