Cleveland Water Department to Float $140 Million Offering
- Water dept. pours $1.8M on computer systems. Beauprez, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;06/22/98, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p17
Reports that the city of Cleveland, Ohio's water department, will invest $1.8 million into 116 wireless computers that will link meter readers, code inspectors and bill collectors. Comments from Bill Strong, assistant commissioner for the division of water on how the wireless computers will...
- Firm takes on challenging water rehab project. Canning, Kathie // Pollution Engineering;Feb2000, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p14
Informs that Metcalf & Eddy was awarded by the city of Cleveland's Department of Water a contract to perform project management and engineering services on a large-scale rehabilitation project at the Garrett A. Morgan Water Works Plant. Jobs included in the project.
- Pressure rising in Westlake water war. MILLER, JAY // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p0003
The article reports on the conflict between the cities of Cleveland and Westlake, Ohio as the latter moves to disconnect its water pipe from the former's spigot and reconnect to Avon Lake. It says that Cleveland doubts the estimates made by the western community regarding financial and...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Surprisingly strong retail sales rattle market. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p2
Reports on the result of bond trading in the United States on October 15, 1997. Effect of September retail sales and third quarter economic growth on trading; Prices of Treasury bills and bonds of different maturities.
- Top 25 bond counsel in New England. // Bond Buyer;10/21/97 Supplement New England, Vol. 322, p40A
Lists the top 25 bond counsel in New England, ranked by principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 through September 30, 1997. Public finance head; Number of public finance attorneys; Contact information; Includes Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo P.C.; Palmer and Dodge;...