Methodist's $950 Million
- New Jersey Medical Center Takes Rare Trip Into Bond Market. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31622, p36
Reports that New Jersey-based Somerset Medical Center (SMC) will issue $ 80 million of fixed-rate bonds on April 29, 2003. Use of the proceeds to modernize hospital facilities; Names of companies through which SMC plans to issue its bonds; Market share of SMC in the county.
- Refunding on Mt. Sinai Missed Payments Trigger New Chicago Hospital Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p1
Reports on the refunding of $107 million of Federal Housing Administration-backed bonds sold in 1996 by the hospital Sinai Health System in Chicago, Illinois, as of September 10, 2003. Reason behind the refunding; Effect of this refunding on bondholders; Benefits to the hospital in terms of...
- Long Time Coming. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p31
Reports on the allocated bond measure for hospitals in Santa Clara, California. Use of proceeds to enlarge emergy and patient rooms; Modernization of hospitals with technical advances; Addition of funding needed for reserves, loans and gifts.
- California Keeping Up With Health Care's Race to the Bottom. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p47
No abstract available.
- Carolinas Go to Market with $250 Million in Hospital Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p6
Reports that more than $ 250 million of hospital revenue bonds are being issued for two major hospitals in both North and South Carolinas. Use of the bonds' proceeds for projects that will likely improve their dominance in their respected areas; Market shares of hospitals in service areas;...
- OHIO: Hospital Growth. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p33
Reports on the plan of Tuscarawas County, Ohio to issue bonds on behalf of Union Hospital. Plans of hospital to build a three-story addition; Addition of facilities provided by the hospital; Update of hospital's debt by Moody's Investors Services.
- Texas: Hospital Aid. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p28
Reports that officials from the Texas Comptroller's office are planning the transfer of $14 million of interest earned from bonds owned by Texas' billion-dollar tobacco settlement fund to hospital districts. Details of the loss reported by managers of the tobacco fund; Amount of tobacco income...
- Colorado Springs Set for $112M Hospital Revenue Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31423, p4
Reports the marketing of the hospital revenue bonds by the state government in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Expansion of Memorial Hospital; Increase of the market share; Construction of the parking garage.
- Oklahoma's St. Francis Health Care Readies $180 Million Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p3
Reports the marketing on the taxable and tax-exempt revenue bonds of the Saint Francis Health Care System in Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Information on the issuance of the bonds; Estimation of tax-exempt Series B bonds allocated for the capital projects at Saint Francis Hospital; Allocation for...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch: Sarasota Springs Up. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/31/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31503, p41
Reports on the upgradation of underlying rating on the Sarasota County Public Hospital Board's several million dollars of outstanding revenue bonds from A to A-plus by stock ratings company Fitch Ratings Inc. Affirmation of the short-term F1 rating on the hospital board's 74 million dollars of...