- Lie of the. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p31
The article presents the double bed and bedstead offerings of national retailers in Tunbridge Wells, England including Argos, Bensons and Dreams. Argos offered a wide choice of beds and bedsteads with a bed that is similar to that of Dreams only its offering is half the highest price given by...
- A tale of two sites. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p5
Assesses the Web sites of bed manufacturers Dreams and Bensons Beds.
- Growth all round at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p5
The article reports on the commitment of Great Britain-based bed retailer, Dreams to continue its store openings across the country. The company has posted a 37 percent increase in profits for year 2005. It is planning to add 17 more stores to its present 120. The company website has helped...
- Dreams opens new store in York. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2010, Issue 5701, p6
The article announces that a bed retail store has been opened by Dreams PLC in York, England.
- Dreams set for major 'aspirational' activity. Barnes, Rachel // Marketing (00253650);10/27/2004, p6
The article reports that Dreams is doubling its annual advertisement spend in an effort to become Great Britain's number one bed retailer. Activity will begin this Christmas with its biggest advertisement campaign to date through Robson Brown. The budget for the winter sale activity is 60% up on...
- Dreams-joint best store. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p45
The article features the Dreams furniture store in Great Britain. It is the largest store selling beds and mattresses which can be ordered and delivered to customers. The store was well ordered, with plenty of stock and quality customer service.
- Dominant farces at work in the market. // Cabinet Maker;8/25/2006, Issue 5502, p28
The article provides updates on the market position of bed retailers in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain in 2005. According to analyst Allegra Strategies, the top ten bed retailers account 65% of sales, 17% occupied by independent retailers and smaller specialists, and 24% in...
- Dreams in deal for Bensons? // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p3
Reports that Dreams and Homestyle are closed to completing a deal for Homestyle's bed division, Bensons Bed, The Bed Shed and Sleepmasters.
- Branding News: Briefs. // Marketing (00253650);7/18/2007, p10
The article presents news briefs relevant to branding and advertising compiled as of July 2007. The beds retailer Dreams is searching for a design agency in its High Wycombe headquarters for its corporate and promotional literature design. The Mars confectionery brand Starburst has been...