- Radii continues to meet the challenges... // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p9
Reports on the strategies adopted by Radii to improve its performance in the furniture business. Techniques to provide accurate stock information; Implementation of more efficient processing orders; Application of methods to understand the changing needs and expectations of customers.
- Look at new website. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p20
Reports on the Web site of Radii.
- Open windows to success. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p20
Reports on Radii's service to small furniture retailers.
- Fairway to install Radii software. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p3
Reports on manufacturer and retailer Fairway Furniture's completion of a deal to install Radii's Furniture Software System at its sites in Devon and Cornwall, England.
- Scope signs up for sales software. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p2
Reports the installation of Radii's Furniture Retail System (FSR) sales order software by Scope Furnishing in Guernsey, Channel Islands. Deal with finance houses to integrate software application into FSR; Creation of a single point for order entry.
- Radii 18ft skiff Team update. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p18
Reports on the victory of the Radii Ltd. skiff team during the first Skiff Inland National Championships in Oxford, England. Description of the event; Beneficiaries of the event proceeds; Accolade to the participation of other companies.
- Radii day out. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p18
Reports on the boating activities of Radii Ltd. employees and customers in the Firth of Clyde in Scotland.
- Radii listens to its users. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p20
Reports on Radii's Furniture Retail System point of sale system.
- Radii supports Furniture Island and Corridor. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p20
Reports that Radii's FRS Furniture Retail System has been developed to support both Corridor and Furniture Island trade portals.