- Radii supports Furniture Island and Corridor. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p20
Reports that Radii's FRS Furniture Retail System has been developed to support both Corridor and Furniture Island trade portals.
- EFT networks seen as driving point of sale. Barthel, Matt // American Banker;2/7/94, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p17
No abstract available.
- Technology talks! Jones, Cindy // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p30
Discusses the benefits of a point-of-sale system in a business enterprise in the United States. Transaction information; Importance of a bar-code scanner; Functional requirements for a computerized register system; Shopping for the best equipments; On-site full-scale training. INSET:...
- The POS promise: Ready to deliver? Acede, Angel // National Petroleum News;Feb94, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p30
Discusses developments in point-of-sales (POS) automation. Search for an integrated solution connecting all aspects; Efforts of major oil companies on in-pump card readers; Formation of strategic alliances; Range of options; Benefits of open architecture; Trends in automation; Advances in...
- Point-of-sale terminal sales jumped in 1994, with an increase of 20% above 1993 sales, say news... // National Petroleum News;Mar95, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the increase in point-of-sale terminal deliveries in North America. Expansion of direct debit into traditional and new retail locations as reason for increase in sales.
- POS systems. // Restaurant Business;01/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p97
Features point-of-sale (POS) systems. Includes datacard transaction terminal; Logoexpression graphic interface; Panasonic POS system and software.
- Coding products. // Packaging Digest;Jun98, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p9
Presents information on a variety of coding products for use in the packaging industry. Information on the Jet-A-Mark IP 9100 Cassette Ink System; Details on the Contact Coder; Features of the Repeater panel labeler.
- P.O.S. system. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan96, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p104
Features the Sable 80 Point-of-Sale system for small restaurants.
- Windows or customized? M. R. // Lodging Hospitality;June97, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p82
Offers information on how to choose a point-of-sale (POS) system. Types of POS systems; Details on what to look for when purchasing POS systems; Comments from Brenda Burke, director of POS systems for Doubletree Hotels; Benefits derived from using POS systems.