- A New Lease on Life. Newton, Mark // Entrepreneur;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p98
Cites the efforts of two entrepreneurs in starting and running their business ventures. Focus on the National Home Buyers Association run by Michael Shinn and the Woodcraft franchise run by Jim Ford; Goal of Shin to provide homeownership through a lease on single family homes; Plan of Ford to...
- Vises. Klenck, Thomas // Popular Mechanics;Oct97, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p81
Introduces ten different kinds of vise, its features and prices. Woodworking vise from Constantine; Drill-press vise from Sears; Milter vise from Woodcraft; Others.
- FORESTRY Furniture of the faith 'refreshingly different'. Louiseize, Kelly // Northern Ontario Business;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p21
Profiles Leroy Stutzman, owner of furniture company Woodcraft based in Ontario. Personal background; Company's use of the wood's grain to accentuate furniture pieces; Use of oak in most furniture; Annual sales of the company.
- Japanese Hand-Saws. Klager, Jason // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Aug/Sep2011, Issue 73, p38
The article presents a comparison of Japanese handsaws including the Wide Blade Dovetail from Japan Woodworker, the Japanese Rip-Tooth Dozuki from Lee Valley Tools Ltd. and the Dozuki Z from Woodcraft Supply LLC.
- Climbing to the top of search results requires a cohesive, robust strategy in images, pages, video and social media. Daniels, Chris // Direct Marketing News;May2011 Supplement, p8
The article focuses on Google Inc.'s removal of low-quality contents of search results with spam links in the search engines through a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. It states that marketers can gain more sales online through the help of social media. It mentions that Woodcraft...
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.