Sales increase sends DFS shares soaring
- DFS ponders stock floatation. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2013, Issue 5855, p8
The article reports that Advent, the owner of sofa retailer DFS, ponders stock market floatation that would value DFS between Â£8 million and Â£1 billion.
- Discounting to the death. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports on the successful attempt of Lord Kirkham to buy back DFS Furniture Co. PLC. As a private firm, DFS can now afford to take a hit to its margin to see off rivals. Freed from the shackles of being a PLC, with demands for constant growth, Kirkham can now turn his attention to...
- GOOD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p33
Reports on the elections for the board of directors at DFS Furniture Co. PLC.
- Aural pleasures. // Gay Times (09506101);Aug2012, Issue 409, p88
The article describes the Cuddler Audio Sofa from DFS.
- DFS bosses ditch plans. // Employee Benefits;Jan2002, p7
Reports that shareholders of DFS Furniture forced the company to ditch plans to extend executive share options. Information on the scheme; Comments from shareholders on the scheme.
- DFS buys new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p8
The article reports on the move of DFS to buy six new stores from Dixons Retail PLC as part of its plan on opening new retail outlets in Great Britain.
- DFS is gaining on last year's figures. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery retailer DFS in Great Britain as of September 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Growth prospects for 2001.
- Turn off the telly. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Comments on the strong financial performance of British furniture manufacturer DFS Furniture PLC in 2002. High level of advertising by DFS; Efforts to upgrade DFS stores and designs.
- DFS posts record sales per sqft. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the sales performance of England-based furniture manufacturer DFS for the 53-week period ended August 2002. Sales per floorspace; Market share; Operating profits; Opening of three additional stores.