- Ethan Allen 4Q sales up 3.7%, earnings up 34.8%. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p86
Focuses on the financial performance of retailer Ethan Allen Inc. in the U.S. Amount of fourth-quarter sales; Increase in net income; Percentage of growth in revenue.
- Even a shoes box is not risk free. Klein, Ed // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p39
Reports business developments as of October 2002 in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Income generated by Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.; Recognition received by Alliance Group Services Inc.; Agreement reached by IVANS Inc. with Progressive Insurance.
- The BUSINESS BEAT. Klein, Ed // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/21/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p7
The article presents developments related to various business enterprises in New York. LexisNexis Group announced the expansion of the LexisNexis Congressional Digital Collection. Barnes & Noble Inc. reported holiday sales for the nine-week holiday period from November 4, 2007 to January 5,...
- FBI, Ethan Allen unlikely to meet expectations. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p74
Reports on the expected decline of shares of manufacturers Furniture Brands International and Ethan Allen in the U.S. Effect of the weakness in the business on middle-price companies and upper-end companies; Amount of sales by Ethan Allen; Distribution of Ethan Allen products through a network...
- Ethan Allen 4Q sales, profits dip. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p38
The article provides an overview of the financial performance of Ethan Allen, a furniture retailer and manufacturer, in the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2007. The company posted a 5 percent decline in sales and 8.5 percent loss in net income for the period. The company attributed the decline to...
- New Ethan Allen store. Halliday, Jean // Crain's Detroit Business;9/12/94, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p2
Reports on Danbury, Connecticut-based Ethan Allen Interior's opening of a mall store at Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi, Detroit, Michigan.
- Ethan Allen's $18 mil furnishes new pitch. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;1/10/94, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p9
Reports on Ethan Allen Interiors' $18 million furniture promotion budget. Advertising agency; Advertising tagline; Showcase gallery store concept.
- Ethan Allen Institute. // Human Events;11/10/95, Vol. 51 Issue 43, p18
Reports that Ethan Allen Institute is bringing conservative ideas to Vermont. Comments from John McClaughry; Introduction of Medisave bill.
- Ethan Allen opens Design Center in Pittsburgh. // Furniture/Today;10/11/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p57
The article reports on the opening of the Design Center of manufacturer and retailer Ethan Allen Inc. in Washington Road in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.