- All night queues for Reid's new Irish store. // Cabinet Maker;4/16/2004, Issue 5384, p4
Reports on the opening of the new store branch of Reid Furniture company in Northern Ireland. Description on the interior design of the store; Number of customers; Assessment on the quality of the products.
- Coffee and local crafts. // Cabinet Maker;7/28/2006, Issue 5498, p3
The article reports on the opening of a 30,000 square feet flagship store of Reid Furniture in Dublin. The new concept of the store includes locally crafted products, and a bistro will be piloted at the Airside Retail Park outlet. Reid joins Ikea and most department stores in having a...
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p11
Observes the customer and sales services at Reid Furniture in Rannoch Road in London, England.
- Reid and LFL intensify Scots leather battle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p1
Reports that Reid Furniture is set to launch a chain of leather upholstery only stores in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid Furniture Lothian Street. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p11
Informs on the results of a 'mystery shopper' evaluation of Reid Furniture's store in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid had no right to make claim--ASA. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p7
Reports on the warning given to Reid Furniture by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) for claiming that it is Northern Ireland's leading upholstery specialist. Comments from company representative.
- Reid to close remaining Northern Ireland outlets. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p5
The article reports on the closedown of three outlets of furniture chain Reid Furniture Co. in Northern Ireland, resulting to an estimated minimum of job loss of 30.
- Reid targets 20-store portfolio. // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2011, Issue 5751, p9
The article reports that Scottish furniture chain Reid Furniture Co. is looking for new showroom locations in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Reid launches autumn advertising campaign. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p10
The article reports on the advertising campaign created by Newcastle-based agency Black and White, launched by Scottish retailer Reid Furniture Co. to showcase its autumn collection in cinema and television and print advertisement.