Incentives and the Art of Changing Behavior
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;2/21/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p4
The article reports on an agreement signed by Care Logistics with Humility of Mary Health Partners (HMHP) for the implementation of the Care Logistics Hospital Operating System solution in three HMHP hospitals in Ohio.
- HMHP hosts product fair for ostomy patients. // Farm & Dairy;5/9/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 33, pB33
The article offers information on the product fair hosted by the Humility of Mary Health Partners (HMHP) at Humility House in Youngstown, Ohio on May 13, 2014 which will feature companies specializing in medical supplies for ostomy patients.
- Registration open for Safe Sitter class. // Farm & Dairy;5/29/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 36, pB15
The article reports that the registrations for the Safe Sitter program which is sponsored by Humility of Mary Health Partners in Youngstown, Ohio are open.
- HMHP to offer prostate cancer screenings June 1. // Farm & Dairy;5/29/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 36, pB35
The article reports that Humility of Mary Health Partner (HMHP) will offer 100 free prostate cancer screenings during the Fuel the Fight car and motorcycle show in Boardman, Ohio on June 1, 2014.
- NYU, Siemens in seven--year radiology alliance. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jul2002, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the sales and service alliance forged by New York University (NYU) Medical Center, New York City with Siemens Medical Solutions company for radiology equipment. Value of the alliance; Short list of radiology equipment included in the deal; Participation of NYU affiliate Hospital for...
- Close to the head. Glaskin, Max // Engineer (00137758);9/15/2008, Vol. 283 Issue 7756, p9
The article evaluates the Siemens Acuson SC2000 electrocardiography system from Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc.
- First Medical Center in N.Y. Metropolitan Area to Contract Suite of Soarian Clinical Applications. // Journal of Cardiovascular Management;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p31
Reports on Siemens Medical Solutions Inc.'s announcement that Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center of East Patchogue, New York has signed an agreement to implement its full suite of Soarian clinical applications. Features of the Soarian software suite; Terms of the agreement.
- Siemens Medical unit indicted. Mantone, Joseph // Modern Healthcare;1/23/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that Siemens Medical Solutions USA has been indicted in January 2006 on charges of setting up a sham company to secure a radiology contract at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. It cites the background of the Siemens case. The company has released its...
- Siemens gets FDA nod for Somatom Definition scanner. // Medical Device Daily;6/10/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 111, p10
The article provides information on the Somatom Definition AS computed tomography (CT) scanner developed by Siemens Medical Solutions USA.