Take the Gamble Out of an LMS
- Cyber management. Hasek, Glenn // Industry Week/IW;12/02/96, Vol. 245 Issue 22, p37
Discusses computer products and services of interest to industrial management. Results of a study on intranet use by companies from the Information Technology Association of America; Survey of business travelers use of online services; World Wide Web sites of interest to manufacturing...
- Rules of the road. Sweatt, Allan A.J. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug98, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p34
Discusses in detail the eight recommendations for any shop starting or polishing a Web-based project.
- QualityQuick.com offers 300 business tools. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on a Web site that provides instant preview and download access to over 300 business tools and over 200 industry reference reports.
- Cybermanagement. Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;11/03/97, Vol. 246 Issue 20, p54
Introduces World Wide Web sites related to industrial management. Includes design and engineering information at the CATweb Navigator from IBM Corp. and Dassault Systemes; Integration of the functionality of the Internet and personal computers; Human resources administration via the Internet.
- Cyber management. Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;09/01/97, Vol. 246 Issue 16, p59
Features online resources for business management. Internet-searching course offered by Productivity Point International; Pandesic Internet business solution from Pandesic LLC; Brightware sales server from Brightware Inc.
- Essential reading. // Director;Feb2014, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p62
The article offers information on several articles online related to business which include one about the 10 steps to growing the business, payroll management, and six ways to improve corporate sales in 2014.
- Improving the supply chain. // Chain Store Age;Oct97 Supplement Retail, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p21
Describes an industry-sponsored program and the convenience store model of using the Internet which can improve supply-chain processes in the retail industry of United States. Role of shared forecast information in improving services and industry savings; Role of the Internet in the collaboration.
- Examining Router Viability. Walley, Wayne // Global Telephony;Oct2001, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p12
Evaluates the viability of routers and the role in BTexact Technologies businesses in Sweden. Enumeration of router types; Tool for testing routers; Capabilities of the tool.
- Net i2. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;6/21/99, Vol. 258 Issue 12, p54
Focuses on the electronic commerce business strategy services introduced by i2 Technologies. Specifications of the Intelligent eBusiness service; Capabilities of the Internet strategy products; Use of the services for hosted applications, private and public exchanges.