Take the Gamble Out of an LMS
- Cyber management. Hasek, Glenn // Industry Week/IW;12/02/96, Vol. 245 Issue 22, p37
Discusses computer products and services of interest to industrial management. Results of a study on intranet use by companies from the Information Technology Association of America; Survey of business travelers use of online services; World Wide Web sites of interest to manufacturing...
- Rules of the road. Sweatt, Allan A.J. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug98, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p34
Discusses in detail the eight recommendations for any shop starting or polishing a Web-based project.
- QualityQuick.com offers 300 business tools. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on a Web site that provides instant preview and download access to over 300 business tools and over 200 industry reference reports.
- Cybermanagement. Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;11/03/97, Vol. 246 Issue 20, p54
Introduces World Wide Web sites related to industrial management. Includes design and engineering information at the CATweb Navigator from IBM Corp. and Dassault Systemes; Integration of the functionality of the Internet and personal computers; Human resources administration via the Internet.
- Cyber management. Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;09/01/97, Vol. 246 Issue 16, p59
Features online resources for business management. Internet-searching course offered by Productivity Point International; Pandesic Internet business solution from Pandesic LLC; Brightware sales server from Brightware Inc.
- Essential reading. // Director;Feb2014, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p62
The article offers information on several articles online related to business which include one about the 10 steps to growing the business, payroll management, and six ways to improve corporate sales in 2014.
- Net i2. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;6/21/99, Vol. 258 Issue 12, p54
Focuses on the electronic commerce business strategy services introduced by i2 Technologies. Specifications of the Intelligent eBusiness service; Capabilities of the Internet strategy products; Use of the services for hosted applications, private and public exchanges.
- Introduction to the Process-Centric Architecture Paradigm. Seshan, Parameswaran // Technical Support Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p7
The article presents a discussion on the concept of Process-Centric Architecture (PCA), adapted from the book "Process-Centric for Enterprise Software Systems," by Parameswaran Seshan.
- Ask the experts. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Jun99, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p24
Recommends the Expert Marketplace online information service to those seeking advice on business issues. Contents of the Web site; Freebies for site visitors.