Catering jumps from $50,000 to $700,000: Macon Centreplex steps-up service
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/13/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4807, p18
The author criticizes the food being served at football stadiums in Great Britain including dry and cold bread with lukewarm sausage, pies and stewed coffee.
- FoodCapsule: BASEBALL FOOD SALES IN FULL SWING. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the food sales at several baseball stadiums across the United States as of May 15, 2001.
- Stadium fare hits the big leagues with upscale offerings. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/20/98, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p51
Focuses on the growing popularity of stadium restaurants in the United States. Contributions of partnerships between stadiums and fast-food chains for the trend; Popularization of concessionaires' chefs; Entree choices; Popular venues; Award recipient for introducing the most unusual ballpark food.
- University of Tennessee expands stadium, hopes for increased concessions revenue. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p16
Reports on the University of Tennessee's expansion of its stadium that should increase catering and concessions revenue. Athletics as handler of all concessions in the stadium; Annual revenues generated by concessions for the school; Flexibility of the concessioners.
- At `Sideline Cafe': Tampa stadium goes `mobile' // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p8
Reports how Houlihan's Stadium in Tampa will welcome University of South Florida's college football team. Food and beverages which will be available at the USF home games; Features of Sideline Cafe at Houlihan's Stadium; Mobile meals at the stadium.
- Levy to run all foodservice at new football stadium. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p18
Reports the selection of Levy Restaurants as the foodservice provider at Ford Field football stadium in Detroit, Michigan.
- Food fight!. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;8/5/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p20
Reports the food offered at the planned food court of Ford Field, a football stadium in Detroit, Michigan. Availability of ice cream stall; Names of restaurants scheduled to open at the food court; Kinds of food available.
- Wood Expands to Stadium. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p28
Talks about the contract of The Wood Co. to provide food service to the Lehigh Valley Stadium in Easton, Pennsylvania. Variety of services that Wood will provide to the stadium; Entrees for the corporate clientele; Past clients of Wood.
- Forget peanuts and Cracker Jacks. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p49
The article focuses on the food companies or stalls at the Victory Field ballpark in Indianapolis, Indiana. The companies include Build-a-Burger, Corona Light Cantina and Bullpen Pizzeria. The specialties and prices offered by each of the companies are provided. Their exact location inside the...