At Los Angeles Convention Ctr.: Just-in-time production cuts waste, saves money
- Catering to the cost-conscious. Iarocci, Mary Sue // Westchester County Business Journal;2/2/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p25
The article offers information on the services offered by the Tarrytown House Estate and Conference Center, located in Tarrytown, New York. Accordingly, the conference center offers a value meeting package, which costs 20% lower than the complete meeting package (CMP). It also offers an...
- GOOD/BAD. // Event;Apr2010, p66
The article discusses several events and meeting venues held in England and France in April 2010. The futuristic experience in Matter is attributed to the three-dimensional (3D) effects, red hues and strobe light-infused dry ice. Food and service at the refurbished restaurant Avenue are...
- Scotto Brothers Unveil Fox Hollow Catering and Conference Center. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/15/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 16, p4D
This article reports that to better serve the business community, Scotto Brothers Enterprises has announced the newly formed Fox Hollow Catering & Conference Center. With award-winning catering facility and all-suite hotel on premises, the center is the ideal setting for all types of business...
- Mountain Meetings. Jewett, Jeri // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Nov2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p77
Features several business meeting facilities in the U.S. Description of the scenery; Variety of teambuilding options; Services offered.
- Partners with a `signature' chef. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on the food operations which will be displayed at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu scheduled to open in June 1998. Details on some of the cuisine which will be featured at the facility; Comments from Lynn Thompson, general manager of Spector Management Group; Details on the cost...
- Next step: A new hotel site: Building the customer-base at Myrtle Beach Convention Ctr. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p60
Reports on efforts to expand the customer base at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in South Carolina. Volume increase for food service at the center; Challenges facing the business; Capacity of the facility; Equipment package at the center's kitchen. INSET: Working the recipe: Menus...
- KLCC adds more zest to their menus. // MICE Talk;Jun2014, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p9
The article provides information on the multi-cultural-themed food and beverage presentations introduced in the conference programs at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) in Malaysia as part of the Day Conference Packages with a Difference and the Sudown Hour Packages.
- Convention Center Catering Trends. // Food Management;Jun2007, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p22
The article provides information on some of the trends which are driving convention center catering trends in the fiscal year 2007. According to the article, convention center caterers are exploring the use of menu items that offer a more environmentally-friendly approach to food preparation....
- Ag Awards Press Conference. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/1/2013, Issue 324725, Special section p7
The article offers information on the Wonder Valley Resort & Conference Center located in Fresno, California, which offers several services including overnight accommodations, on-site activities, and food services.