With signature concepts: How top contractors build brand awareness
- IMPLEMENTATION: The 'mix-and-match' approach touted as best. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p55
Reports on the mixed branding strategy of food service operators. Its advantages; Importance of location to the success of branded operations; Appearance standards.
- WHAT IT TAKES: GROWING YOUR BRAND. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p133
Provides brand management suggestions to foodservice operators. Some of the most important things when growing a brand; Attributes of a good business partner; Factors in keeping staff.
- MENU BRANDING IN SCHOOLS: Achieving brand balance. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p66
Asserts that balancing brands is the way to be successful in school food service. Its enhancement of dining arena; Cost savings; Increased participation of students.
- Local Flavor. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;03/01/99, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p22
Reports that some of the best brand management in the fast food business is coming from regional marketers. Success stories of some companies; Comments from executives of these companies; Advantage of small companies.
- At Branding America '97: HFM Hoosier Chapter plans network meeting. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p29
Announces that the Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management and the Hoosier Chapter of the American Society of Healthcare Foodservice Administrators will sponsor a networking meeting at the site of the 1997 Branding America Conference and Exposition.
- A Branding America `connector': SFM schedules regl. seminar on employee training, retention. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p29
Announces that the Society for Foodservice Management will hold a special regional conference in Indianapolis, Indiana on April 10, 1997 in conjunction with the 1997 Branding America Conference and Exposition.
- MEETING CAMPUS NEEDS: Ice cream, kosher kitchen help
Univ.-Maryland improve service. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;2/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p34
Discusses the improvement of food service at the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland as of February 2004. Sales management; Production management; Kosher kitchen operation.
- The Case for Project Management. Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on issues related to project management. Project management is effective for overseeing complex "one-time" only tasks and can be implemented in construction, engineering projects and new product development. Project management provides a model in which responsibilities can be...
- They Do It Themselves. Lisanti, Linda // Convenience Store News;8/6/2007, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p36
The article presents information on Kwik Trip Inc.'s new $14 million food commissary and research facility. It is informed that nearly 100 employees man production lines work inside the food commissary which turn out more than a dozen sandwich varieties, five types of fresh pizzas and four kinds...