- Supplies showroom. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p158
Introduces various kitchen supplies used in food service operations. Includes Atkins' 330 Series Thermometers; FoodHandler Safety Grip disposable latex Gloves; Kimberly-Clark's WetTask Refillable Wiping System.
- Tundra Specialties features hard-to-find food service items catalog. // Journal of Environmental Health;Sep1994, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p29
Features Tundra Specialties' catalog of several items for food service safety and sanitation. Contact information.
- Web.watch. // Food Management;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p56
Cites QA Products Inc.'s website which features the manufacturer's full catalog of food safety equipment and materials.
- The Big 100. Tiflis, Fernie Grace // Food & Drink;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p92
The article discusses the 100th anniversary of S. Freedman & Sons Inc., a supplier of paper, restaurant and maintenance products, based in Landover, Maryland. The family-owned business is celebrating its 100th anniversary with weekly employee cash drawings since the firm credits its success to...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2001, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p92
The article presents a selection of commercial products in food service. A catalog flytraps from Gilbert Inc. includes both new glueboard and classic electrocutting flytrap designs. Carnation Coffee-mate creamer is available in six flavors including Regular, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Irish...
- equipment & supplies. // Food Management;Sep2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p108
The article evaluates various products related to equipment & supplies used in foodservice including 2006-2007 catalog of smallwares and light equipment from The Vollrath Company, Shoes for Crews from With the Predator, and combi oven from Electrolux Professional Co.
- Product showcase. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p115
Features several foodservice-related products. Includes `How to Sell More Beer' video; Farmland foodservice's Pre-Cooked Bacon; Campbell Foodservice's new premium-quality Creamy Garden Vegetable Soup.
- How to avoid failures with critical equipment in the kitchen. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p24
Presents guidelines in avoiding foodservice equipment failures. Consultation with engineering departments; Indication of reliability; Factors to look for in equipment; Requests for Mean Time Between Failure index.
- Products. // Restaurant Business;6/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p114
Presents various food service equipment and supplies available in the United States as of June 10, 1996. Includes Tyson Mexican tortillas; Pace Enchilada sauce; Spring rools; Cocktail. INSET: Fiesta fusion..