At Central Fla. Univ. in Orlando: New student center loads up on brands
- The New Orlando Magic. // Baltimore Jewish Times;5/24/2013, Vol. 332 Issue 4, p8
The author reflects on the combined entrepreneurship and philanthropy approach of the University of Central Florida (UCF) in Orlando to address the lack of student housing and funding deficits for their Hillel student center.
- The new Orlando magic. // Washington Jewish Week;5/23/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 21, p12
The article offers information on a project for Hillel Student center undertaken at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida in order to address the problems of student housing and inadequate funding through entrepreneurship and philanthropy.
- Table of Contents Offers Variety. // FoodService Director;9/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p12
The article focuses on the foodservice area, called Table of Contents, at the John L. and Christine Warner Library and Student Center in Newark, Ohio. It will serve both Ohio State University, Newark campus, and nearby Ohio Technical College starting fall of 2008. The area is themed as though...
- State of the "Union.". Reill, Howard // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p38
The article focuses on the dining and catering options being offered by the new Ohio Union at Ohio State University. The new student union building was opened in March 2010. The Union Market serves as the building's main dining venue and offers a variety of food stations, including a grill...
- Flexibility in Motion. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p54
The article provides information on dining areas of the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. The student union dining area was used right out of the gate for the building's official grand opening celebration in September 2006. Sodexho began by rolling out some additional cocktail tables. Moreover,...
- New Venues Expand Foodservice's Reach. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p44
The article focuses on the food service department at the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida. Robbie Turner, director of operations for Aramark at the university, says their goal is to address what customers are asking for. The largest project will be the $65-million Marshall Center,...
- New Union Eateries for JSU. // FoodService Director;9/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p8
The article focuses on new foodservice options at the Jackson State University in Mississippi. In August 2008, the university's new student union opened, complete with new eateries and options for students and members of the community. Wil Smith, director of foodservices, explains that new...
- Florida Aims to Set National Pace in Reading. // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the plan of the University of Central Florida's College of Education to create a national center for reading instruction at its Orlando campus.
- Nature: UCF nanoparticle discovery opens door for pharmaceuticals. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that a student from the University of Central Florida has discovered a new method for the mass production of nanoparticles.