Check averages jump 5%-8%: Bell Atlantic completes $1 mil. cafeteria overhaul
- Restaurants go from yellow to cyber pages. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/26/95, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p18
Reports that Bell Atlantic has made television-based, interactive directory of restaurants available to customers in Washington, D.C. Provision of restaurant profiles; Book reservations.
- Bell Atlantic serves a new TV dinner--Info Travel. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;11/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p14
Features Bell Atlantic's Info Travel electronic Yellow Pages service offered as a marketing medium for restaurants. Features of the service; Service's impact on restaurants' business operations.
- Bell Atlantic activates undersea cable. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan1998, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p24
Reports that Bell Atlantic Corp. has activated its Fibre Link Around the Globe undersea cable network for commercial use.
- Overseas competitors seek dynamic balance. B.S. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the intention of Bell Atlantic Corp. of expanding its North American and European telecommunication operations. Interest of the company in the industry in New Zealand; Pursuit for growth opportunities in regional landline; Stiff competition in the European market.
- Bell Atlantic doubles Infospeed DSL deployment. // RBOC Update;Sep99, p6
Reports on Bell Atlantic's announcement of its plan to double its deployment of all Bell Atlantic Infospeed DSL in 1999. Commitment to make InfoSpeed DSL a mass market service; Total number of offices to be equipped with the service; Schedule of deployment.
- BELL ATLANTIC SAYS MORE WORKERS SHOULD CONSIDER TELEWORKING. // Industrial Environment;Jun2000, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p7
Reports that Bell Atlantic is reminding commuters and their employers about the importance of teleworking.
- Bell Atlantic adds home shopping. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/94, Vol. 124 Issue 36, p24
Reports on Bell Atlantic Corp.'s market trial of its Stargazer video-on-demand service with Land's End, Nordstrom and JC Penny as the first retailers to offer interactive home shopping services.
- Superhighway goes international. Johnson, Debra // Broadcasting & Cable;2/20/95, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p20
No abstract available.
- Bell Atlantic revises video plans; delays rollout until 1997. Berniker, Mark // Broadcasting & Cable;6/26/95, Vol. 125 Issue 26, p32
Reports on Bell Atlantic's deployment plans for its video dialtone services. Refiling of video dialtone applications by late 1995 or early 1996; Commercial deployment for switched digital video (SDV) services by 1996; Focus on using advanced technology in telecommunications.