Dobbs takes United prizes
- British Airways honors Dobbs Intl. for best service. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/15/94, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p82
Reports that Dobbs International Services Inc. has won three awards from British Airways for outstanding service. Overview of Dobb's operations.
- Dobbs receives top Ga. honor for literacy program. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/16/94, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p134
Reports Dobbs International Services Inc.'s receiving the Platinum Governor's Award from Georgia Governor Zell Miller for the workplace literacy program for its employees. Aim of the program; Number of employees who have completed the program.
- Dobbs inflight foodservice earns awards from Delta Airlines. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p21
Reports that Dobbs International Services Inc. has received five awards from Delta Airlines at its 1997 recognition ceremony for Dobbs' operations at various airports in the United States.
- Dobbs wins Delta awards. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p26
Reports that Dobbs International Services Inc. has won a majority of Delta Air Lines' catering awards in the United States in 1999. Types of awards received.
- United Airlines. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2011, p46
The article focuses on United Airlines, winner in the Best North American Airline category of 2011 Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards.
- City, State Incentives Help Keep United in Chicago. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p3
The article reports on the plan of United Airlines Corp. (UAL) in Chicago, Illinois to move its suburban headquarters to another city in accord with the relocation program of the state's government that offers relocation incentives. UAL president, Glenn F. Tilton, stated that the move enables...
- Reality TV wins gong for United. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/24/2003, Issue 2556, p24
Reports that United Airlines Inc.'s television advertisements have won the British Television Advertising award.
- UA ski winners picked. // Travel Daily;9/30/2014, p9
The article announces the winners of the second annual North American ski incentive offered by Travelplan Ski, a world leading ski holiday company based in Australia in collaboration with United Airlines Inc., an American major airline based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Annie Top Spot: Acme's "Interview". Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;2/4/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the presentation of the award for best animation advertisement of 2004 to United Airlines Incorporated's television commercial called Interview during the 32nd annual Annie Awards competition in Glendale, California on January 30, 2005. List of other nominees for the award;...