Speedier service, too: New concessions bow at Dodger Stadium
- But can your burp let's go team? McNeal, Start // Sporting News;8/6/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 32, p5
The article examines a marketing promotion staged in the 2007 season by the Los Angeles Dodgers. Tickets in certain sections of their stadium include the right to "all you can eat" free concessions. The promotion has been so successful at least four other major league teams have copied it.
- Dodger Stadium goes with `Prescription' turf. // Landscape Management;Apr96, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p15
Reports that the Los Angeles Dodgers will begin the 1996 Baseball season at Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California, on the most advanced antural athletic turf system in operation. Installation of the Prescription Athletic Turf (PAT) by the Motz Group; Innovations made on the field.
- DODGER STADIUM CHOSEN AS TOP PLAYING FIELD. // Grounds Maintenance;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the result of the statistics published in the July issue of the journal 'Sports Illustrated' which showed that Dodger Stadium has been chosen as the best-quality playing field in Los Angeles, California. Keys in providing a player with a pleasing surface; Features of the stadium;...
- Baseball, apple pie and sushi: Intl. chef series scores a hit. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p50
Highlights Aramark Corp.'s International Guest Chef series. Bringing of Japanese chefs to Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California; Sale of sushi at the stadium; Other sites that would host to guest chef program.
- Detectors Used at Dodger Games. Middlemiss, Pat // Treasure Hunting;Jun2011, p9
The article reports that securities at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California are using Garrett Detectors to prevent watchers from taking in guns and weapons inside the ballpark.
- Hockey in Hollywood. Cazeneuve, Brian // Sports Illustrated;2/3/2014, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses the National Hockey League (NHL) game between the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks teams played outdoors at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California on January 25, 2014.
- The Dodgers' Best Supporting All-Stars. D. M. // Hollywood Reporter;8/17/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 28, p44
The article offers information on people who have worked for the Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California including concession worker Roger Owens, Spanish-language radio and television announcer Jaime Jarrin and organist Nancy Bea Hefley.
- At the Ballgame. // Home Media Magazine;8/3/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p26
A photograph of producer Kerry Yo Nakagawa, director/writer Desmond Nakano, Dodger pitcher Ramon Troncoso and Warner Home Video (WHV) multicultural marketing director Cynthia Hong taken at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California on July 28, 2008 is presented.
- Rounding home plate. Novick, Nicole Mann // Los Angeles Magazine;May2007, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p42
The article offers information on the new version of platter adopted by notNeutral, a home decor store at Melrose in Los Angeles, California. After releasing a limited-edition of platter stamped with a map of downtown, the home decor store a new version with freeways and landmarks, like Dodger...