In cafeterias: Florida schools promote baseball
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Topkin, Marc // Sporting News;11/10/97, Vol. 221 Issue 45, p42
Presents news updates concerning the Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball team for the week ending November 10, 1997. Strong performance of pitcher Rolando Arrojo; Candidates being considered for the team's managerial position.
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Topkin, Marc // Sporting News;11/17/97, Vol. 221 Issue 46, p51
Presents a report on Major League Baseball's American League team, Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Team developments as of November 17, 1997; Hiring of Larry Rothschild as team manager; Team's preparations for the expansion draft.
- Devil Rays. Topkin, Mike // Sporting News;12/08/97, Vol. 221 Issue 48, p89
Presents developments related to the Major League Baseball team, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, current as of December 8, 1997. Includes diversity of the coaching staff; Signing of first baseman Russ Morman as a minor league free agent.
- FLORIDA, Rays Discuss Future Digs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/9/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33762, p7
The article offers information on the talking initiatives taken by Hillsborough County Commission to discuss the plans of the Major League Baseball team, Tampa Bay Rays to play on Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Topkin, Mark // Sporting News;07/20/98, Vol. 222 Issue 29, p21
Presents an update on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball team as of July 20, 1998. Information on the team's players; Plans of the team; Details on the injured players.
- This week's sign that the apocalypse is upon us. Wolff, Alexander; Stone, Christian // Sports Illustrated;4/3/95, Vol. 82 Issue 13, p24
Explains why local fans are complaining about the choice of Devil Rays as the nickname of Tampa Bay's new baseball franchise.
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Topkin, Marc // Sporting News;09/14/98, Vol. 222 Issue 37, p66
Presents information on the baseball team Tampa Bay Devil Rays as of September 14, 1998. Discussion on the evaluations and decisions which will be made by manager Larry Rothschild and general manager Chuck LaMar on the team's players; Status of player Rich Butler on the team; Goal of the team...
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Topkin, Marc // Sporting News;11/24/97, Vol. 221 Issue 47, p30
Presents an update on Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball team as of November 24, 1997. Team's acquisition of Mike Kelly to be the starting left fielder; Manager Larry Rothschild's talks with potential coaches.
- Devil Rays. Topkin, Marc // Sporting News;12/29/97, Vol. 221 Issue 52, p58
Presents updates on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball team as of December 29, 1997. Coach Milt Thompson's plans to resume his playing career; Player injuries; Players selected by the team in the Rule 5 draft.