`Under the big top': School celebrates Breakfast Week
- QUE PASA? // Munday Courier (TX);12/9/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p2
A calendar of events for the Munday, Texas area from December 10, 2009 through January 23, 2010 is presented which includes an Elementary School Christmas Program, Tour of Churches, and a Breakfast with Santa.
- The Morning After. Duffy, Gillian; Raisfeld, Robin // New York;11/01/99, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p62
Presents breakfast recipes for New Year's day. Recipe for Morning-After Berry Smoothie; Recipe for Irish Oatmeal Brulee With Dried Fruits and Nuts and Maple Cream; Recipe for Shirred Eggs With Ham and Tarragon.
- Be Like an Elf! Gordon, Jon // Positive Thinking;Nov/Dec2007, p22
The article offers simple ways to keep the energy up during the holidays. The author suggests pretending to be Santa Claus by taking deep breaths. When people are stressed, they tend to take shallower breaths or even hold their breath. This means less oxygen for the brain and body, which puts...
- Serving Breakfast for Dessert. J. S. // Today's Dietitian;Nov2014, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p42
No abstract available.
- DATA mine. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Nov2009, p96
Information on tour packages offered by leisure and business hotels for the 2009 holiday season is presented. Mandarin Oriental Tokyo has a year-end package from 79,000 Japanese yen and a New Year package for 250,000 Japanese yen. Continental breakfast and a complimentary winter or Christmas...
- smart solutions. // Parenting;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p49
The article presents tips for parents on finding time to dine with the whole family during the holidays. Get up a little earlier and make breakfast the family meal. If everyone is around by dessert time, have ice cream together. The Web site KitchenAssistant.com features children-friendly...
- SOURCES. // Victorian Homes;Winter2014, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p136
No abstract available.
- Superbreak offers cut-price Cracow. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/21/2005, Issue 1792, p66
This article reports that Superbreak Mini-Holidays Ltd. has launched a special offer at the Chopin Hotel in Cracow. Agents can now sell a three-night break to the Polish destination, including a Sunday night, and save 50% on the Sunday night price. The deal leads in at 67 Â£ per person on a...
- Premier hopes for IoM growth. // Travel Weekly (UK);10/26/2007, p10
The article reports that Premier Holidays expects to see increased business to the Isle of Man after Flybe services from Luton and Southampton in England were increased. For 2008, Premier is offering its first five-diamond graded guesthouse on the island with the addition of Aaron House. A...