For meals-on-wheels unit: Combi steamer cuts prep
- Steam engines. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;04/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p95
Highlights the importance of steamers for preparing meals in the kitchen. Factors to consider in preparing menus; Advantages of of using central steam supply; Information on various types of steamers; How steamers work. INSET: Getting steamed.
- Hot & steamy. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;11/1/95, Vol. 94 Issue 16, p178
Discusses steam cooking. Health advantages; Compartment steamers; Steam-jacketed kettles; High-pressure steamers; Pressureless steamer; Guidelines for selecting the appropriate model; Solution to tricky cooking problems.
- Cooking With Steam. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun99, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p89
Focuses on cooking with steam. Benefits of cooking with steam; Why steam is an effective cooking method; Advantages offered by convection steamers.
- Meyer steams ahead with new Multi-cooker. // Housewares;Oct96, Issue 130, following p24
Presents Meyer company's Multi-cooker steamer. Product's features; Price.
- Steam heat. // Essence (Essence);Jan1997, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p90
Introduces Flavor Scenter Steamer by Black & Decker; Special features of the steamer; Cost.
- A touch of genius. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/25/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4460, p34
The article evaluates the Genius Touch combi steamers from Eloma.
- World's first RFID-equipped combi. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/25/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4460, p35
The article evaluates the Leventi Combimat Mastermind combi steamer from Valera.
- Smoke your own. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/25/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4460, p38
The article evaluates the Alto Shaam Combi Smoker steamer from Equip Line.
- one-step steamer. // Shape;Dec2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p112
The article evaluates Panasonic's rice cooker and steamer.