`RFC Cafe': NC B&I debuts healthy grab-go
- SAS tests vertical leap. Parcellin, Paul // Software Magazine;Jul97, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p104
Presents SAS Institute's marketing strategies. Revenues from data warehousing; Extension of its data analysis tools line; SAS partnership with Oracle and Xerox Professional Document Services; Challenge on SAS to bringing products to potential customers.
- Shipping. // InfoWorld;8/1/94, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p21
Features SAS Institute Inc.'s cross-platform data analysis tool. Function; Shipment date; Contact phone number.
- SAS will extend reach of 'net support, development tools. Bowen, Ted Smalley // InfoWorld;8/12/96, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p37
Reports on SAS Institute Inc.'s plans to bolster its object-oriented development tools and increase Internet support for its flagship enterprise software suite. Addition of HTML support to its suite; Features of the enterprise software suite; Features of SAS' development tools.
- E-BIZ JOBS MADE HEALTHIER. Villano, Matt // eWeek;09/18/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p66
Reports on the increasing number of United States companies that provide ergonomics programs to ensure that their employees are physically capable of working. Hiring of a consultant to monitor employees' work areas; Overview on how software development company, SAS Institute Inc. address...
- SAS opening up data-analysis suite with support for ODBC. Bowen, Ted Smalley // PC Week;4/18/94, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p24
Reports on the release of a set of integration and access tools from SAS Institute Incorporated. Products releases at 1994 SAS Users Group International meeting; Support for access from third-party applications; Releases of SAS System for Windows and Windows NT; Open Database Connectivity...
- SAS acquires StatView. // R&D Magazine;Nov97, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p61
Presents information on SAS Institute of Cary North Carolina, who has bought StatView software from Abacus Concepts of Berkeley, California. Who uses StatView applications; How StatView differs from JMP software; Who JMP is better suited for.
- SAS prepares data mining, reporting tools. Perez, Juan Carlos // PC Week;3/17/97, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p8
Reports that SAS Institute Inc. in March 1997 will unveil new data mining and reporting tools for its Orlando 2 data warehousing suite. Enterprise Miner as the client/server data mining tool's code name; Enterprise Reporter as the other offering; Features of each; When the tools will be introduced.
- SAS moves decision support tool to Web. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;05/26/97, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p38
Reports on the exodus of SAS Institute Inc. customers to the World Wide Web and discusses SAS' efforts in bringing back its clients. Products and services offered; Analyzing customers' need for Web-based products and services.
- Before you nix that app. // PC Week;9/11/95, Vol. 12 Issue 36, pE5
Reports on SAS Institute Inc.'s opening of a Customer Technology Center to solve technical questions related to the use of Unix.