Off-shore barges: `Wireless' order system set
- Local public company action. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/09/98, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p3
Provides information on J. Ray McDermott SA of New Orleans, Louisiana. Total assets; Net income; Earnings diluted share; Common stock; Profits for the second quarter ended September 30, 1998.
- J. MCDERMOTT WINS BP SUBSEA DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT. // Worldwide Energy;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p7
Reports the Aspen Subsea Development contract won by J. Ray McDermott Inc. at Green Canyon Block 243 in Louisiana.
- Pare-down strategy may be working for McDermott. Caywood, Thomas // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);03/23/98, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p4
Provides information on J. Ray McDermott SA, subsidiary of McDermott International Incorporated. Company's finances for 1997; Business strategy of the company; Leadership skills of Roger Tetrault, head of J. Ray McDermott.
- McDermott International Inc. S.S. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);06/21/99, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p36
Features the New Orleans, Louisiana-based shipbuilder McDermott International Inc. and its subsidiary, J. Ray McDermont SA. Benefits of recombining the two companies; Decline in the backlogs for orders; Effects of the Asian economic crisis on the marine construction sector; 1998 revenues and...
- Texas attorney elected to J. Ray McDermott board. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/10/95, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the election of Houston, Texas attorney Rick L. Burdick to the board of directors of J. Ray McDermott S.A. Responsibility; Expected improvement of the company's second-half of 1995 performance.
- Derrick barge upgrade. DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Dec97, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p88
Reports that J. Ray McDermott SA has completed an upgrade on its Derrick Barge 16 to help strengthen the company's opportunities in deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
- The board of directors of J. Ray McDermott SA. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);01/27/97, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p10
Reports that the board of directors of J. Ray McDermott SA elected Bobby Rawle, as president president and chief operating officer. Background information on Rawle.
- North Field complex boosts LNG deliveries from Ras Laffan. // Offshore;Mar2000, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p78
Reports on the completed installation of a final wellhead platform in a gas production complex supplying the Ras Laffan Liquified Natural Gas Trains 1 and 2 in Qatar by J.Ray McDermott company. Overview of the construction contract; Layout of the production facilities of Ras Laffan; Deck...
- Aiming to beat the downturn. A.H. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/9/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p13
Features the J. Ray Mcdermott, the leading installer of offshore platforms in the Middle East petroleum industry. Construction of the first fabrication yard and support base in Dubai; Track record in installing and fabricating in the Gulf and India; Strategy to offset low revenues in the oil...