Take-home catering: Hallmark Cards debuts `Gourmet-on-the-Go'
- Hallmark revs-up house catering. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p32
Reports on the increased marketing of catering by Hallmark Cards Incorporated, in Kansas City, Missouri. Comments from Sally Luck, manager of corporate services; Goal of Hallmark; Catering revenues of 1996.
- Supplier news. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/14/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4248, p63
Presents updates on the suppliers in the hospitality industry in Great Britain as of November 14, 2002. Changes in the business structure of Hallmark company; Expansion of Cranswick Country Foods company; Information on the Bournemouth Catering Exhibition.
- Hallmark marks professional secretaries week. // OfficePro;Jan1998, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p26
Features Hallmark Cards Inc.'s printing notices on the back of Hallmark Professional Secretaries Week greeting cards to inform card buyers of PSI's sponsorship of the week's observance. Hallmark as supporter of PSI's mission and vision.
- Greeting card has phone card. // Marketing News;9/27/93, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the launching of a greeting card line from Hallmark Cards. Inclusion of a prepaid Sprint long-distance phone card; Test-marketing areas; Price.
- 'Tis the season. // Figurines & Collectibles;July/Aug96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p85
Reports on the introduction of Hallmark's 1996, Keepsake Ornaments collection in July 1996. Information on various collectibles .
- Hallmark tests cards. // Las Vegas Business Press;08/19/96, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p12
Reports on Hallmark Cards Inc.'s selection of Southern Nevada for feedback testing of three product lines. Description of products.
- Hallmark of uncertainty. // Chain Store Age;Sep95, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p92
Reports on the decision by Hallmark Cards Inc. to close 50% of its advertising kiosks. Price reductions offered by the company for creating custom cards.
- Hallmark to greet stores with beauty line. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/3/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 23, p6
Reports that Hallmark Card Incorporated is launching a personal collection of its own. Six-item introduction; Bath products; Features of the Nature's Sketchbook bath and fragrance assortment set; Advertising campaign.
- Hallmark a prime target. Haselhurst, David // Bulletin with Newsweek;04/22/97, Vol. 116 Issue 6068, p48
Focuses on Hallmark Gold. Their belief that the stock market is unappreciative with their merits; Hallmark as a holder of gold and base metal prospects throughout Western Australia; The joint venture between Hallmark and Centaur Mining and Exploration; How the venture has affected the stock...