Restructuring move revived: Aramark offers buyout to outside stockholders
- Aramark sends recapitalization plan to SEC. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p2
Reports on Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Aramark Corp.'s filing of a recapitalization plan with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in an attempt to become a 100-percent employee-owned company.
- Aramark reports 33-percent rise in 4th-quarter profits. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 48, p11
Reports on the financial performance of Aramark Corp. for the fourth-quarter of 2002 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Increase in quarter profit of the firm; Rate of increase in revenue from the multiservice company's food and support-services division; Factors contributing to the increase of...
- FINANCE. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/27/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p10
The article presents financial performances achieved by several chain restaurant corporations of United States. That includes Starbucks Corp. reporting a 5.2 % drop in profits in the 4th quarter profits; Bob Evans Farms Inc. logging 2.6 percent increase in the second quarter profits; and a...
- Lenders Raise Flags About Red-Hot Mezz. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p7
Reports on the growth of mezzanine funds in the U.S. Last resort financing option for high risk companies; Description of mezzanine debts.
- New York's invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p28A
Presents statistical information on the financial status of invisible supply in New York.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p35
Presents developments related to U.S. finance market as of February 18, 2003. Need for Arizona to burrow money to maintain the quality of its higher education system; Plan of Colorado to build and finance a hotel next to Denver International Airport; Decision of Denver, Colorado-based City...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p1
Presents news briefs on finance-related legislative activities in the U.S. as of November 12, 2001. Approval of a 2002 budget by legislators in New York; Issuance of a solid-waste financings-related regulation by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts; Urge made by New Jersey Democrat...
- Dallas Cashes in on Natural Triple-A With $104 Million Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p39
Reports on the sale of triple-A rated debt by Dallas, Texas to finance city projects and equipment. Replenishment of its emergency reserves; Offer of competitive sale by Thomson Financial's PARITY; Inclusion of the general obligation bond in the sale; Issuance of contractual obligations with...
- Shortfall in Hand, Idaho Governor Calls for Shifting of Funds . Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p5
Reports on the proposal of Idaho Governor Dirk Kempthorne to shift funding among construction programs. Recommendation to finance construction of school facilities from funds allocated for renovation; Use of school facilities fund to subsidize interest payments on commercial bank loans.