Couples in Business
- WHEN COUPLES CLASH OVER FINANCES. Stolz, Richard F. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p20
The article focuses on the issue regarding the occupational hazard of financial planning and its possible impact to married couples who are planning to secure for their financial futures in the U.S. It mentions that marital financial problem is one of the causes of clashes between husband and...
- What's Your Take? // On Wall Street;May2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
No abstract available.
- A Financial Planning Christmas Carol. Clark, Bob // Investment Advisor;Dec2014, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p47
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in researching and writing about the future of financial planning profession in the U.S. including financial planner Lynn Hopewell and the luminaries who established the profession.
- Reaping Rewards from Study Groups. Newton, Catherine // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p86
Presents an interviews with four members of the Financial Planning Association in the United States. Involvement of the financial planners in the Certified Financial Planners program; Development of a portfolio management practice within financial planning firs; Enhancement of tax law change...
- Holistic Wealth Management. Walters, Edmond // Advisor Today;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p54
Provides advice in selecting a wealth-planning and management solution in the U.S. Ability to aggregate accounts; Importance of balance updates; Client communication capabilities.
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p14
Presents an update on the activities of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the United States as of July 2001. Keynote speakers for the FPA Success Forum 2001; Launching of the Community Building program of the FPA; Availability of an updated version of the FPA Financial Planning...
- Your Job Is Getting Harder. LEE CONRAD // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including the challenges of the U.S. Financial planners in which their work getting harder and offers tips to deal with the same and Financial planners' challenges regarding dealing with robos.
- Making It, Keeping It. Hertzberg, Robert // Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p16
Deals with issues and events related to the financial planning industry in the U.S. Advantages and challenges facing financial advisers for having a high-profile client; Anniversary of the foundation of the "Financial Planning" magazine.
- CFP ETHICS FOR THE PUBLIC TRUST. Hargrave, Stanley E. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul94, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p137
The new code of ethics for C.I.P. designers will require practitioners to restructure their practices to conform to the new rules regardless of their activities or methods of compensation. This article reviews some of the key points of the code, inn particular how the scope and composition of a...