- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p29
This article discusses results of opinion polls conducted by the periodical Journal of Financial Planning on several financial-related issues, as of August 2000. There is a greater willingness of the public to plan its finances and less emphasis was made on intergenerational transfer of wealth....
- Reader Poll. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/6/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 37, p10
The article reports on the public opinion poll concerning the important income planning function that an advisor should provide. The poll indicates that 76% believes the advisors must assist their clients to create, to stick, and to save for income plan. Moreover, 15% cites the advisor should...
- Q: What would you do with $10,000? // Money;Nov2009, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p18
This article presents the results of a poll question which asked respondents what they would do with $10,000. Most replied that they would use the money to pay down debt and the remainder was equally split between saving and investing. A very small percentage said they would spend it.
- WEB POLL. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/3/2014, Issue 324752, p26
The article focuses on the results of the Web poll which show that 36% of respondents prefer to lead a healthier lifestyle in 2014, 17% to save money, and 14% to spend more time with their family.
- Financial Markets. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;7/28/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p2436
Features the result of a public opinion poll about retirement funds and savings in the United States.
- POLITICS, ELECTIONS AND SOCIAL VALUES. Brosius, Hans-Bernd // International Journal of Public Opinion Research;Mar1992, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p97
The article reviews several papers relating to public opinion research including "Identification and Separatism: Religious Involvement and Racial Orientations Among Black Americans," by Christopher G. Ellison published in "The Sociological Quarterly," "Response Rates: A Multinational...
- The fault in our polls. MOULITSAS, MARKOS // Hill;10/1/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 104, p19
The author discusses the faults in public opinion polls and the growing concern over the models and validity of polling data in the U.S. threatened by the dramatic increase in cellphone-only households and plummeting response rates.
- FIVE TIPS TO HELP YOU SAVE FOR A RAINY DAY. Beaudoin, Matthew // Lesbian News;Mar2014, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p29
The article offers tips on how to save money in order to be prepared for financial crises and challenges.
- UK savings set to rocket by 2008. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p88
Looks into the status of household savings and investments in Great Britain. Factor implicated to be the cause of the slow growth rate of household savings and investments; Reason behind the decrease in consumers who are taking investment risks; Forecast on the rate of household savings and...