- The Zen of Portfolio Management. Poftak, Amy // Tech & Learning;Sep2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p34
The article provides an answer to a question related to information technology portfolio management.
- What We're Hearing. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: American Funds;Mar2009, Issue 70, p10
The article provides an answer to a question of how to tone down portfolio while still holding Capital Income Builder fund in the U.S.
- Strange world. Strange, Will B. // Campus Life;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p70
Shares strange but fascinating facts. Original color of the Coca-Cola beverage; National Aeronautics and Space Administration's high-technology radiation experiments in preparation for the deep impact; Weird criminal encountered by Oakland, California police.
- 12 Little Life Mysteries...Solved. Frankel, Valerie // Redbook;Jul2002, Vol. 199 Issue 1, p96
Presents answers to some little silly questions. Reason blazers have buttons on the sleeves; Company that pushed the idea that women should shave armpit; Reason for using throw pillows.
- Didjano? Peckham, Lori // Winner;Feb2009, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p8
This article presents trivia.
- THE BACK PAGE. // Junior Scholastic;4/18/2011, Vol. 113 Issue 14, p24
The article features a set of trivia which include an editorial cartoon on the nuclear meltdown in Japan, the quiz concerning several topics such as anti-Semitism, monarchy, and deportation, and a distinction about royal engagements from history and the modern times.
- WEIRD FACTS. White, Cynthia // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);9/27/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p8
Several trivia are presented.
- 20 questions. // Metro (NZ);Feb99, Issue 212, p31
Presents 20 questions about news, trivia and other developments from around the world. Includes McDonald's insistence on putting gherkins in burgers; Rationale behind `Herald's' printing of photographs of its advertising salespeople; Height of the grasshopper's knee.
- Where would we be without email? // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);4/4/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p6A
The article relates some trivia questions sent to the editor by reader Margie Kuznitsky, such as the shape of coin banks and the origin of the term caddie.