- Market overview . // Estates Gazette;6/7/2003, Issue 323, p95
Presents an update on the property industry in York and Leeds, England as of June 2003. Average quoting rents in the area; Achieved rental levels; Statement from Steve Speak, chief policy and strategy officer at Leeds council.
- Sale marks rare Irish departure from Bond Street. // Estates Gazette;10/4/2003, Issue 340, p44
Reports on the role played by Irish investors in investment deals in Bond Street in London, England in relation to the real estate business. Value of the deals; Growth in the demand for Bond Street.
- Part Nine: Living and Working in Jordan: Commercial Property Market. Alic, Alma // Doing Business with Jordan;2004, p374
This article assesses the performance of the commercial property market of Jordan in the 1990s. The efforts of its government to improve the economic state of the country is discussed. Information on commercial lease structures in the nation is provided. Analysis of the impact of foreign...
- News. // Estates Gazette;10/29/2005, Issue 543, p39
Presents news briefs on real property as of October 2005. Sale of the former Scottish Office in Edinburgh, Scotland; Starting bid for a freehold island site in Covent Garden in London, England; Reason behind the withdrawal of a building in London's Victoria from the real estate market.
- New look for Belfast's North East Quarter. // Estates Gazette;4/16/2005, Issue 515, p29
Reports on the unveiling of the design for the regeneration of the North East Quarter real estate district in Belfast, Northern Ireland as of April 2005. Architect assigned; Plans for the site.
- CONCEPT OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. SÂMAN, O. P.; COROIAN, A.; SÂMBOTIN, L.; BORLOVAN, I. // Agricultural Management / Lucrari Stiintifice Seria I, Managemen;Apr2011, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p277
We want to study this new concept "Management of ownership" based on ownership as a whole with all its attributes, attribute of focusing on provision as property management until now has examined only attribute of usage. This paper proposes a study in order to create a unified and efficient...
- Can premises that are left half empty or half full be vacant? Fetherstonhaugh, Guy // Estates Gazette;5/31/2008, Issue 821, p136
The article discusses the importance of careful planning for land use and rent. It stresses that tenants are obliged to provide vacant possession of the premises at the end of their lease. Once the tenant fails to comply with this obligation, it will be liable in damages. Vacant possession is a...
- Grosvenor accused of setting foot out of place. // Estates Gazette;8/9/2003, Issue 332, p10
Reports on the accusation against the Duke of Westminster's property firm, Dashwood Finance Company, in relation to his city office scheme in London, England. Complaint about the scheme; Issues raised regarding the scheme; Views on the case.
- Site Seers: Property Management Companies Navigate a More Complex Landscape. Bednar, Joseph // BusinessWest;1/30/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p28
The article focuses on the role of property managers during economic times in the U.S. It tackles on the ever changing world of property management and how those changes present both opportunities and challenges in the real estate business. It notes that property managers act as partners with...