'97 participation rates up
- Tatum ISD Announced Free and Reduced-price Meals Policy. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);8/14/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on Tatum Independent School District policy regarding the provision of free and reduced-price meals for children under the National School Lunch Program and Breakfast Program for school year 2008-2009, which begins on August 25, 2008.
- Seamless Summer Feeding Program. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/29/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p3
The article offers information on the summer feeding program by the Blum Independent School District (ISD) for children 18 years old and below from June 10 to July 5, 2013.
- Revamping School Meal Programs. Hunter, Beatrice Trum // Consumers' Research Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p24
Provides information on school meal programs in the United States. Reason for launching the programs; Perception on the school breakfast program; Changes on the school lunch program in the 1990s; Overall view on the programs.
- GISD to provide free, reduced lunches to qualifying students. // Graham Leader;8/7/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 102, p6A
The article reports on a policy for Graham Independent School District (GISD) for providing free and reduced-price meals for qualified students who served under the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program in Texas.
- Free, reduced-price lunches provided. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/17/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p7
The article announces the policy of East Bernard ISD for providing free and reduced-price meals for children served under the National School Lunch/Breakfast Program. The household size and income criteria in the 2006-2007 Income Eligibility Guideline will be utilized to determine eligibility...
- Aquilla Independent School District. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p6
The article presents a letter to household for from Aquilla Independent School District concerning the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program 2011-2012.
- FLA. SCHOOLS BUILD PROV. 2 BREAKFAST. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p8
Reports that the implementation of the National School Lunch Program's Provision 2 in Florida's Brevard County school district has increased the number of children eating breakfast. Efforts to cut costs in the lementation of the program; Some of the breakfast foods served to the children.
- School districts offer meal programs. // Wilson County News;8/20/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 34, p2E
The article discusses the Independent School Districts (ISD) of East Central, Floresville, la Vernia, Poth, Stockdale all in Texas accepting applications from students willing to participate in the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program.
- Free, Reduced-Price Meals Eligibility Released. Vaughn-Child, Tricia // Grand Saline Sun (TX);8/23/2012, Vol. 115 Issue 34, p2A
The article informs that the Grand Saline Independent School district has launched a program to provide meals to the students on reduced price under the U.S. National School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program.