The Words of Your Colleagues
- David Yeske on the Next Steps in FPA's Emergence. Opiela, Nancy // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p32
This article presents an interview of David Yeske, a financial planner and principal of Yeske & Co., concerning his term as the president of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S. for 2003. Before becoming a financial planner, Yeske was a brokerage consultant for a disability...
- Health providers: Hunt for savings hinders reform. Baker, Sam // Hill;6/10/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 82, p12
The article discusses the statement of the American Medical Group Association (AMGA) regarding the aim of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama for maximum savings could finally make the new program unsuccessful in 2011.
- FIVE TIPS TO HELP YOU SAVE FOR A RAINY DAY. Beaudoin, Matthew // Lesbian News;Mar2014, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p29
The article offers tips on how to save money in order to be prepared for financial crises and challenges.
- UK savings set to rocket by 2008. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p88
Looks into the status of household savings and investments in Great Britain. Factor implicated to be the cause of the slow growth rate of household savings and investments; Reason behind the decrease in consumers who are taking investment risks; Forecast on the rate of household savings and...
- What type of investment and saving instrument is right for me? // Caribbean Business;4/9/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p11
The article offers information for potential investors in terms of choosing the right investment and saving instrument that fits their lifestyle.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION PROFESSIONAL GRANTS AND AWARDS. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Summer89, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p105
This article provides information on various professional grants and awards being given by the Financial Management Association (FMA) in the U.S. as of June 1989. The Annual Meeting Competitive Papers Awards encompass the areas of: Financial Management, sponsored by Irwin Publishing Co.;...
- Setting and Reaching Your Goals. Stevens, Sue // Morningstar Practical Finance;Jun2006, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p1
The article focuses on the importance of determining one's financial goals and ways to achieve them. If someone is not careful about his spending and remain in hurry without predicting its effects then he can encounter troubles. It is thus required that everybody should determine his long-term...
- Your kids are home. Teach them finance. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;8/17/2010, p1
The article discusses how to teach children with their personal finance. It explains why children should learn how to save their money. It discusses the importance of control and the idiocy of gambling on investments. It suggests not to trust financial advisors, institutions or friend in...
- Spendthrifts don't show me money. // Money Today;May2010, p8
The article offers advice for spendthrifts on cutting back their urge to spend to enable them to create long-term wealth. Spendthrifts are people who spend far more than their financial capacity. Spendthrifts are advised to start acknowledging that they must spend less to begin putting their...