Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p20
Presents results of competitive sales of several bond issued by different states of the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Name of the winner of the competitive deals for different bonds; Details for amount and coupon rates offered for purchasing the issues; Financial advisers and managers for the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p33
The article presents statistics related the condition of bond market in the U.S. as of December 30, 2004. The 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days. It includes issues scheduled for sale...
- Minnesota's MnSCU Higher Education System Readying Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p34
The article reports that the Board of Trustees of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system will accept competitive bids on February 11, 2015 on 78 million U.S. dollars of new money and refunding bonds. Topics mentioned include how the sale would include a 36 million U.S. dollars...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p23
Informs on the results of competitive sales of bonds in different states in the United States as of October 2, 2000. General obligation bonds for the city of Rockford, Illinois; General obligation corporate purpose bonds for the city of Altoona, Iowa; Water supply system revenue bonds for the...
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p32
Presents statistical details on the dollar volume of U.S. bonds to be offered at competitive bidding for the week ending January 11, 2002. Schedule for anticipated offerings; Long-term bond sales.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p7
Reports on the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Names of issuers and financial advisers for offerings; Description of the type of bond; Amount required for the competitive offerings; Ratings assigned to the bonds by different rating agencies.
- Despite the Lure of Competition, Negotiated Sales Still Rule. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p29
Examines the performance of negotiated bidding in comparison to competitive bidding of bonds in the U.S., as of February 2002. Percentage decline in the volume of competitive bidding; Reasons behind increase in negotiated deals according to analysts; Bonds offered by various U.S. states through...
- San Francisco Makes the Most of Ratings With $95M Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p32
Reports on the marketing of refunding general obligation bonds in a competitive sale in San Francisco, California. Use of the bond proceeds; Influence of the interest rate in the size of the transaction; Option of the bidder to insure the bonds.
- Georgia to Issue $504M of GOs; Some Will Fund New Voting Gear. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p1
Announces the sale of general obligation bonds in Georgia. Use of a part of the proceeds to acquire electronic voting machines; Sale of the bonds in several series; Number of allowed bidders.