Negotiated Bond Offerings
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Vekshin, Alison; Braun, Martin Z.; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p33
Reports developments in the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2002. Increase on the sales tax revenue in Maryland; Appointment of Orin Kramer as chairman of the New Jersey pension funds; Redevelopment plans for the Meadowlands Sports Complex.
- Results of competitive sales. // Bond Buyer;02/29/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30838, p26
Presents results of bond market competitive sales in the United States as of February 2000. Includes sales of general obligation bonds by Alaska Municipal Bond Bank; General obligation school bonds from Corning Community School District; General obligation school building bonds of Delano...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Braun, Martin Z.; McDonald, Michael; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31612, p2
Presents news items related to the U.S. bond market as of April 10, 2003. Reduction in non-profit housing project bonds sold by the New York State Housing Finance Agency; Decision of the South Carolina Supreme Court on restricting the collection of sales tax in Charleston County.
- California SMART Bonds on Track, But Rail Length Curtailed. SASKAL, RICH // Bond Buyer;3/21/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33485, p6
The article reports that the Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit District in California is on track to be launched in the bond market but the limits of the sales tax it depends on for funding will hinder the range of the rail it plans to create.
- Top-Rated Wisconsin County Rushes $68M Sale to Market. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p36
Triple-A rated Dane County, Wisconsin, will sell $68 million of general obligation bonds on June 26, 2003. The county was set to issue the bonds within the next few months regardless of the property tax limits, and under the bill's language, debt service for bonds approved by municipalities by...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p11
Presents bond market statistics of negotiated bond offerings as of November 14, 2001. Legend for chrat; Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Bond offering for different places.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p17
Presents results of negotiated sales in U.S. bond market as of February 15, 2002. Transaction through negotiation by RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Estimated amount of various type of bonds; Date of purchasing and due date for bonds.
- New Hampshire Bond Bank Loaning $46M to Schools. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p4
The New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank will make its single largest loan ever from the proceeds of $92.4 million general obligation bond sale on June 17, 2003. The municipal lender will loan $46 million to the Exeter Regional Cooperative School district. The remainder of bond...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p24
Presents results of the competitive sales in the U.S. bond market as of July 23, 2003. Amount of competitive sales; Date of issue and date of maturity of the sales; Types of competitive sales.