Chicago Veteran Leaving Banc One for UBS PaineWebber
- Questions Raised Over String of Banc One Staff Departures. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p56
Reports the controversy over the departures of employees from the chicago-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Accounts on the departure of member of the broker-dealer's desk Peter Orr; Departure of the member of trading desk Anne Quinn; Reason of David Abel for leaving the company.
- BOCM mapping the MBS genome down to loan level. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the development of the mortgage analysis database by Banc One Capital Markets Inc. (BOCM) in the U.S. Schedule for the release of the product; Availability of the platform in the Web site of BOCM; List of mortgage securitizers.
- Utilities Inc. pipes-in $50 million through Banc One Capital Markets. E. H. // Private Placement Letter;8/12/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the deal formed between Utilities Inc. and Banc One Capital Markets that brought in an amount of $50 million for Utilities in 2002.
- Banc One Capital Shuts Four Offices. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31206, p1
Reports on the closure of four offices of Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Dismissal of investment bankers, traders and underwriters; Reasons for the closure of the offices.
- Banc One Settlement With Illinois Delayed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p3
Reports on the delay of the final approval of Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s settlement agreement with the Illinois attorney general's office involving the firm's role as underwriter of deals for the dissolved Dixmoor Park District. Continued demands for protection from criminal claims; Cook...
- Bank One Paying $1.8M Accounting Fine. Reilly, Patrick // American Banker;4/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 67, p20
Reports on Bank One Capital Markets Inc.'s agreement to pay a fine to settle charges of internal accounting problems caused by a systems changeover. Moves made by the company to correct the problem.
- Ex-Merrill Bankers Find Home at UBS. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p37
Presents information regarding recruitment of three ex-infrastructure specialists from Merrill Lynch & Co. at UBS PaineWebber Inc. Appointment of Christopher Melvin to the post of managing director at the New York office of UBS PaineWebber Inc.; Recruitment of Tim Williams to take charge as...
- UBS PaineWebber agrees to settlement with fund. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;4/1/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the settlement on the alleged brokerage payments by UBS PaineWebber in Nashville, Tennessee. Amount involved in the agreement; Evidence of conflicts of interests in soft dollars; Impact of the case on pension fund dealings.
- Thank You, USB PaineWebber. // On Wall Street;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p28
Reports on the decision of UBS PaineWebber to provide free meals to clients of its top brokers. Reason behind the free lunch offering; Maximum spending per client.