- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p31
Cites a tabular representation of information related to market indicators as of February 7, 2002. Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; Estimated amount of Long Term Bond Sales during the first week of February 2002; Actual amount of...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p12
Presents invitation of sealed bids from government organization of the U.S. as of February 15, 2002. Terms and conditions for the payment of the bid; Paying agent for the bid; Financial adviser for the bid; Description of the invited bid from different state of the U.S.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p33
Presents chart depicting the statistics of the U.S. bond market. Municipal bond index; Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding; Negotiated and competitive bond offerings.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p28
Presents several charts depicting bond market performance in the United States as of June 2000. Volume of bonds offered at competitive bidding and through negotiations; Details of the Lehman Brothers long treasury bond index; Summary of the municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31407, p35
Presents several graphs and charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Dollar volume of bonds offered at competitive bidding and negotiation; Prices of U.S. securities; Compilation of municipal bond yields.
- Wednesday's Market: Muni Bond Prices Display Stability; $433 Million Salt River Deal Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p2
Focuses on developments in the U.S. bond market as of February 6, 2002. Stability in Municipal bond prices; Company which has won the competitive bidding of Florida Department of Transportation acquisitions and bridge construction bonds; Percentage rise in the non-farm productivity.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p12
Presents an advertisement to invite sealed bids for the sale of bonds. Bonds for which the bids are invited; Addresses where the sealed bids should be sent; Financial advisors of different bonds which will be sold through competitive bidding.
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p22
Cites results of competitive sales in the bond market by the TFMG Bond Research Group as of February 7, 2002. Companies that have purchased the bonds through bidding; Bonds that were sold through competitive bidding; Bidders for the General Obligation Bonds, Issue of 2002.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p8
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of September 20, 2005.