- Battered dollar, wider trade gap drive munis down 3/8 of a point. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;09/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30731, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States for September 21, 1999. Performance of the municipal securities; Effects of the failure of Japan and United States to reach an accord; Widening of United States international trade deficit.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p2
Reports developments on bond market as of September 2003. Factors causing the decrease of the inventories of various businesses in the U.S.; Increase of trade deficits; Comparison of industrial production between the year 2002 and 2003.
- Some Improvement In Hungary...Too Early To Be Bullish. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p15
Presents information on the economic improvements in Hungary. Currency trading of the Hungarian money; Inflation and trade deficit in June 2003; Renewal of the interest in bond market.
- Bid Side Fades 2 or 3 Basis Points; $1.7 Billion in New Issues Sold. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p2
Reports on developments in the United States bond market, as of July 13, 2004. Bid side in tax-exempts; Trading performance of the government bond market; Percentage decline in trade deficit.
- Pension deficits fall by Â£84bn as bond yields rise. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);6/14/2013, p1
The article offers information on the fall in the corporate pension deficits in Great Britain in 2013. Researchers consider increase in bond yields by 0.25 percent as the reason behind falling deficits. The decrease in corporate pension deficits has been recorded up to 611 billion pound in May 2013.
- International Markets. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2002, p8
Analyzes the performance of international markets in 2002. Yield curves; Ten- and two-year government bond spreads; Dollar exchange rates; World stock markets; Ten-year government bond rates; Trade deficit; Decrease in services surplus.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, September 20. // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p2
Summarizes the performance of the United States bond market, as of September 20, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply; United States trade deficit as indicator.
- Market snapshot: Thursday, May 20. // Bond Buyer;05/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30646, p2
Presents data concerning the United States economy and bond market as of May 20, 1999. International trade deficit; June municipal futures; Municipal bond indexes.
- AN IMPROVING TRADE OUTLOOK SHOULD HELP BONDS AND THE BUCK. Brownstein, Vivan; Spiers, Joseph; Aley, James; Schiff, Lenore // Fortune;6/27/1994, Vol. 129 Issue 13, p19
Focuses on the trade outlook of the U.S. Claim that attacks on bonds and the dollar are becoming a little less ferocious; Role of the overlooked factors that should help calm both the dollar and the bond markets; Trade deficit in goods and services of the U.S. that is the leveling out; American...