Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields
- The Bond Market Association(TM) municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p30
Presents a graph reflecting data on the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index as of June 7, 1999.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p37
Presents bond market statistics of short-term tax-exempt yields as of October 25, 2001. Data of transaction of selected notes for different states; Values of the municipal market data; Estimation of the municipal swap index of the Bond Market Association.
- The Bond Market Association(TM) municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p30
Presents a graph related to the Bond Market Association's municipal swap index in the United States as of June 25, 1999.
- Demand Surges for N.Y.C. GOs, California Rans. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p2
The article reports on the increase in demand among retail investors for general obligation paper in New York and revenue anticipation notes (Rans) in California, despite soft conditions in the secondary market. Traders said tax-exempt yields were higher by six to eight basis points. New York...
- TBMA urges house to support land preservation. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30649, p7
Reports on the Bond Market Association's issuance of letters to members of the United States House of Representatives requesting their support for a legislation that would allow nonprofits to sell tax-exempt revenue bonds for land preservation purposes. Eligibility of nonprofits for financing...
- TBMA Urges Congress to Grandfather Existing Tax-Exempt Public Power Debt. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p6
Reports that the Bond Market Association has called for the United States Congress to support legislative bills that would grandfather all existing tax-exempt bonds for public power utilities. Key provisions of the bills; Sale of tax-exempt bonds by generating utilities under the legislation.
- TBMA Submits Comments to Bush's Tax Panel. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32095, p5
Reports on the proposal of the Bond Market Association (TBMA) for the advisory tax panel of U.S. President George W. Bush to make all tax-exempt bond interest excludable from the alternative minimum tax (AMT), relax curbs on private-activity bonds and eliminate rules governing the interest...
- Historically Low Yields Result of Swap Curve Changes. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32502, p6
The article reports on the low yields result of swap tax-exempt general obligation scale based on the data released by the Municipal Market Data (MMD) in the U.S. The triple A-30-year general obligation scale fell to 4.02 percent which mark the lowest since MMD began compiling the data. There...
- IRS Forms New Team to Oversee Derivatives. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32646, p1
The article reports on the formation of a team to oversee enforcement efforts on swaps and other derivatives by the Internal Revenue Service's tax-exempt bond (TEB) office in the U.S. Steven A. Chamberlin, manager of compliance and program management of TEB, said that the team will coordinate...