State and Local Government Series Rates
- Interest rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan1996, p5
Looks at the decline in interest rates according to the data put out by the Treasury Department in the United States. Yield spreads.
- Uncle Sam has a safe and profitable spot for your money. Wollenberg, Yvonne Chilik // Medical Economics;9/23/2002, Vol. 79 Issue 18, p8
Reports the offer of the U.S. Treasury for investment protection. Schedule of the purchase of 10-year Treasury-Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS); Principal value of TIPS; Interest rate of TIPS.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at High Rates of 0.515%, 0.645%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34631, p2
The article informs that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 0.515% high rate, down from 0.530% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.645% high rate, unchanged from 0.645% the week before.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.290%, 4.340%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports on the performance of United States Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills on January 23 and 24, 2006. The tender rates, coupon equivalent rates, median bid rates, low bid rates, high bid rates and bid-to-cover ratios are given.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.965%, 5.090% High Rates. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p7
The article reports on the fluctuating movement of the interest rates of the Treasury bills in the U.S. in July 2006. It notes a mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the country's Treasury Department. The three-months discount bills incurred a 4.965 high rate...
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.735%, 1.765%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p2
Reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Information related to the tender prices and the bids.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p2
Reports developments related to bond issues as of June 18, 2002 in the U.S. Changes in the interest rate of the Housing Market Index of the National Association of Home Builders; Rate of the discount bills of the Treasury Department; Increase in the outstanding bonds of Dunaba Financing Authority.
- Treasury Sees $89B Of 3Q Borrowing. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31939, p2
Reports on the plan of the Treasury Department to borrow in marketable debt during the July-September 2004 quarter in the U.S. Adoption of monetary policy with regard to interest rates; Total amount of the cash balance.
- Nevada Warns Treasury About Proposed Arbitrage Regulations. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;3/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32841, p5
The article focuses on the proposed arbitrage regulations of the U.S. Treasury Department. The Nevada Housing Division warned the Treasury that if it does not make changes to its proposed regulations, it may not be able to obtain the best possible interest rates for mortgages intended for...