Indexes End Little Changed Among $4B of New Issues
- Indexes Flat to Lower as Market Retains That Firm Feeling. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p42
The article reports on the condition of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes. The weekly yield indexes were flat to slightly lower while the municipal market retained an overall feeling of firmness. According to BNY Capital Markets managing director Gary Strumeyer, there is a limited supply,...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, January 7. // Bond Buyer;1/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31796, p2
Presents a chart on the trading of U.S. municipal bonds on January 7, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply.
- All Bond Buyer Indexes Rise as Sell-Off Pushes Yields Higher. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/23/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32036, p32
This article focuses on the effects of the all Bond Buyer Indexes rise. All of The Bond Buyer's yield indexes rose, as a marginal sell-off on December 17, 2004 pushed up yields slightly despite an otherwise uneventful week leading up to the holidays. Many mini investors appeared to hold on to...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p32
Presents data concerning the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 14, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply declines; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Rise on Falling Oil Prices, Fat Supply. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p52
Reports on the increase in the yield indexes mentioned in the periodical "The Bond Buyer." Effect of the decrease in the oil prices on the stock market; Growth in the municipal bond market; Rise of the revenue bond index.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/23/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 40, p15
The article presents several statistics on the stock prices in the U.S. including the municipal bond index, brokerage stocks, and initial public offerings (IPO) performances in 2009.
- Muni Bond Indexes Are Narrowly Mixed in Latest Week. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;12/19/2014, Issue F348, p1
For the week ended Dec. 18, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, was lower four basis points from the previous week at 4.28%.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Strengthen. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;12/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34421, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, fell three basis points to 4.27% in the week ended Dec. 3 from 4.30% in the prior week.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Strengthen. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/5/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F353, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, was 11 basis points lower to 4.05% from 4.16% for the previous week.