Already Skimpy Tax-Free Yield Falls Seven Basis Points
- Money Funds Bring in $44 Billion As Buyers Pounce on Rate Drop. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on a net inflow of $43.788 billion in money market funds tracked by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Reason behind the increase in the net inflow; Negative implications of continuing massive inflows.
- Outflows Continue, to the Tune of $2.6 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p6
Provides information on net outflow from tax-free money market funds in the U.S. according to the data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- Money Funds Shed $2.09B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 46, p12
The article discusses the report from the iMoneyNet Inc.'s Money Fund which indicates that the tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.09 billion dollars for the week ending December 13, 2010.
- Average Tax-Free Yield Rises 17 Basis Points in Week. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p7
Reports on the increase in average tax-free money market fund yield in the U.S. Factors contributing to the increase; Percentage of increase; Total amount of assets in the funds.
- Yields Surge 11 Basis Points to 1.35%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p6
Reports on the rise of tax-free money market fund's average yield on an annualized basis according to the iMoneyNet Inc.
- Tax Payments the Primary Culprit in $4.55 Billion Outflow. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p34
Reports the market funds loss of the tax-free money market in the U.S. Announcement of the loss by iMoneyNet Inc.; Estimated amount of the loss; Total loss of taxable funds.
- Tax-Free Money Fund Yields Continue to Plummet, Fall Under 2%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p6
Reports on the decline in the seven-day average yield for tax-free money market in the United States for the week which ended on August 13, 2001, according to iMoneyNet Inc. Impact of interest rate cuts on money fund yields; Graph showing daily money fund flows from August 8 to 14.
- Assets Dip $12.89 Billion to $2.04 Trillion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p8
Reports on the sudden decline of assets in money market funds for the week ended November 2003 according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in tax-exempt and taxable funds; Increase in average annual yield for the tax-free funds; Percentage of the average annualized yield for all...
- Assets Drop by $5.78 Billion to $348.35 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32365, p7
The article reports on the decrease of the assets in tax-free money market funds by 5.78 billion dollar. This resulted in the lowering of the total assets in the funds to 348.35 billion dollar, based on the information from iMoneyNet Inc. According to the Westborough, Massachusetts-based fund...