Trustee in Oklahoma Default Tries To Save Sinking Housing Project
- Alabama to Vote on Creation of Emergency Education Fund. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p7
Reports the creation of an emergency education fund in Alabama. Avoidance of across-the-board budget cuts; Citation coming from the Alabama Trust Fund; Use of the emergency fund to help public school and colleges.
- Take Two: Puerto Rico Plots A 2d Tobacco Sale at $1.1B. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the sale of tobacco bonds through the Children's Trust Fund in Puerto Rico. Amount of the bonds; Statement regarding the bond issuance by president Hector Mendez; Proceeds of the sale.
- Top of the pops. Walkley, Pam // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2002, p54
Examines the performance of the listed property trust (LPT) sector in Australia. Percentage of return of LPT from the financial year to June 30, 2002; Domination of property security funds; Attributes that make LPT popular to investors.
- international standards update. // Accountancy;Jul97, Vol. 120 Issue 1247, p85
Reports on the Association of Units Trust and Investment Funds' issuance of the guide 'What to Do With Your Freebie Building Society and Insurance Company Shares.'
- The big nest egg--cook it or hatch it? Cosh, Colby // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;12/18/95, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p14
Looks at questions concerning proposed future uses of the Alberta government's Heritage Savings Trust Fund. The public opinion questionnaire, which demanded changes in the way the fund is administered; Past uses of the fund; Questions over whether to sell the fund to pay provincial debt, or...
- Standard & Poor's Top 10s. // Money Marketing;9/4/2003, p18
Lists the top performing trusts and funds in Great Britain as of September 4, 2003. Unicom Free Spirit A Inc.; BFS Inc. and Grth Ord; Skandia/Merrill Lyn Gol and Ge; AIG TPB/Aberdeen Prog Growth.
- Parents have plans to top up CTF funds. // Money Marketing;9/18/2003, p25
Reports on findings of a research from the Children's Mutual which showed that majority of parents with children eligible for government funding assistance through the child trust fund are planning to increase the cash for their children. Percentage of respondents who want additional...
- Medicare trust fund gets healthier. Weissenstein, Eric // Modern Healthcare;05/04/98, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p9
Report the increase of Medicare hospital trust fund as of 1998. Contributing factors in the passage of Medicare spending reductions and other policy changes in the balanced-budget law; Statistics on expenditures from the fund; Prediction on the trust fund.
- OKLAHOMA: School Mulls Bond Revote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p9
The article reports on the rejection to the approval for the general obligation bond package, made by the trustees of Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 52 in Oklahoma.