Import Prices Rise As Exports Decline
- Import Prices Jump 0.6%; Export Prices Climb 0.3%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33862, p2
The article informs increase for both import and export price as reported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Import Price Index Falls 0.5% in June. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p2
Informs on the decline in the United States Import Price Index in June 2001. Drop in export prices; Data from the U.S. Labor Department.
- Port problems endanger apple exports. GERANIOS, NICHOLAS K. // Farm & Dairy;11/20/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 9, pA15
The article focuses on the issues raised by the U.S. Department of Labor on the effect of the slowing of port operations in the West Coast on Washington apples and endangered big Christmas season shipments.
- February Import Prices Up 0.9%; Export Prices Gain 0.6%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;3/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F311, p1
The article presents statistics related to U.S. import and export prices as reported by the U.S. Labor Department including 0.9 percent increase in February 2014 import prices, 0.6 percent increase in export prices and 0.4 percent increase in January 2014 import prices.
- Import Prices Off 0.1%; Export Prices Slip 0.5%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/17/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33647, p2
The article reports on the 0.1% decline in the U.S. import prices and 0.5% decline in export prices in December 2011 by the U.S. Labor Department, wherein the decline of import price matched the projected 0.1% median decrease by Thomson Reuters Corp. economists.
- Import Prices Up 0.3%; Export Prices Slip 0.4%. Moore, Dennis // Bond Buyer;8/17/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33567, p2
The article reports on the increase of import prices by 0.3 percent and decrease of export by 0.4 percent in July 2011 according to the U.S. Labor Department.
- Import Prices Fall 0.3% in August. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32714, p6
The article reports on data released by the U.S. Labor Department that August 2007 import prices are down 0.3% after a revised 1.3% for July.
- Import Prices Up; Exports Decline. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Import Price Index rose 1.7% in August the tenth increase in the last 11 months according to data released by the U.S. Department of Labor. Meanwhile, export prices fell 0.5%. That figure follows a revised 0.5% increase in July, originally reported as a 0.4%...
- Import Prices On 8-Month Rise. // BEEF Exclusive Insight;6/12/2011, p2
The article reports on the 8-month increase in import prices despite the decrease in fuel costs. According to the U.S. Labor Department, import prices increased by 0.2%, while it is predicted to decrease by 0.7%. The largest gain was a 12.5% rise in May 2011 since September 2008. The article...