Business Inventories Decline in Dec
- Sales, Inventories Up In November. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in business inventories and sales according to the U.S. Department of Commerce data. Percentage of increase in inventories and sales; Projection on the increase of inventories.
- April Business Inventories Gain 0.4%; Sales Rise 0.2%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/14/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33731, p2
The article reveals that business inventories increased by 0.4 percent in April 2012, while sales rose by 0.2 percent, as reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Business Inventories Decreased in Aug. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p2
Reports on the decline of business inventories according to data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S. Percentage of decline in sales; Revision of inventories; Projection of IFR BondData America on the inventories for August 2003; Worth of decline in sales in August 2003.
- October Business Inventories Up 0.2%; Sales Down 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2014, p14
The article reports on the increase in business inventories and the decline in sales in the U.S. in October 2014, according to the Commerce Department.
- May Business Inventories Up 0.5%; Sales Rise 0.4%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34161, p1
The article focuses on the U.S. Commerce Department report concerning increment in business inventories by 0.5 percent in May 2014 and in sale by 0.4 percent in April 2014 and also mentions that total business inventories/sales ratio, based on seasonally adjusted data was1.29 at the end of May 2014.
- Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.4%; Sales Gain 0.2% in October. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2014, p14
The article reports on wholesale inventories in the U.S. which increased by 0.4 percent and wholesale sales gain of 0.2 percent in October 2014, according to data from the U.S. Commerce Department.
- Business Sales Jump 1.0% Inventories Gain 0.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/16/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33846, p4
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the business inventories has increased by 0.3 percent to 1,621.5 billion U.S. dollars while sales has climbed up to one percent to 1,271.6 billion U.S. dollars in November 2012.
- Aug. Business Sales, Inventories Gain. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the increase in business inventories in the United States in August 2004, according to data released by the Department of Commerce. Percentage of increase in business sales.
- Inventory cut. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/19/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 62, p12A
The article reports on the reduction of inventories of businesses facing a record drop in sales in October 2008 by the largest amount in five years in the U.S. According to the Department of Commerce, businesses reduced their inventories they were holding on shelves and back lots by 0.6 percent...